Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think this is peak clown world moment

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.twitch.tv/kaicenat

90k viewers are watching a nigger sleep in jail.
how can he even have access to stream in jail? is now being in jail considered making content? i have many questions but there is no answers because this is peak clown world and there is no explanation to it.

its over for humanity tbh we need a reset button.

>don't know who KaiCenat is
>don't want to end up on yet another federal watchlist for Googling it
:feelsugh:

All of these dumb streamers these days making money out of screaming loudly and being extra

It's amusing what normies find entertaining and fum :feelsseriously:

not one click of that monkey

how can he even have access to stream in jail?
No idea, I doubt it is real, I do not really keep up with this normshit stuff but I think a trend right now is fake jail or simulated jails I think Mr Beast may have done something like this, if you do not know him he makes really out there high production value videos such as "Pretending to survive in jail for 7 days"
is now being in jail considered making content? i have many questions but there is no answers because this is peak clown world and there is no explanation to it.
I don't know lol, idk why people even watch streamers, I can somewhat understand watching a small streamer as they can at least interact with you in the chat and stuff but even that seems boring, these big streamers I have no idea they just yell and do random shit and do not interact with you in the chat.
And then you see this nigger is making millions by sleeping? Sometimes I wish I could find some good idea to make me wealthy but then I see shit like this and just think what the fuck
smartest october GrAY
top kek

Is this the same nigger who caused the riot in NYC over giving away some PS5s?

No idea, I doubt it is real, I do not really keep up with this normshit stuff but I think a trend right now is fake jail or simulated jails I think Mr Beast may have done something like this, if you do not know him he makes really out there high production value videos such as "Pretending to survive in jail for 7 days"

I don't know lol, idk why people even watch streamers, I can somewhat understand watching a small streamer as they can at least interact with you in the chat and stuff but even that seems boring, these big streamers I have no idea they just yell and do random shit and do not interact with you in the chat.
And then you see this nigger is making millions by sleeping? Sometimes I wish I could find some good idea to make me wealthy but then I see shit like this and just think what the fuck

top kek
Suicidefuel how we have to slave away when some idiots make money from absolutely nothing i just dont understand why this generation is this stupid even if i did a yt or twitch i cant act as a clown to get views its just not in my nature like these famous ones

Glad to see niggers locked up

Suicidefuel how we have to slave away when some idiots make money from absolutely nothing
It fucking kills me inside but this world has never been fair

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back