Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think this girl is torturing me on purpose

G

grumpydude1980

Banned
-
100% - kys
Hey guys, I am new here but not new to the Incel community. A little background about myself before I get into the crux of why I am here.

All my life I have struggled with women. Anytime I approach a girl I like I get rejected. I have been rejected pretty much my entire life. I have only had sex with one person and that relationship is more due to the fact I couldn't get anyone else. It's like, when you are hungry, you eat crumbs right? So, I guess I may not have had it as bad as others but I still feel incel due to the fact that I feel i still struggle with girls.

Ok, so now to why I am here. About a few months ago, I joined a local volunteer club mainly due to the fact my mother is in this club and I was going to events with her so she pestered me into joining which I did. Now this club is mostly older people so the thought of having an attractive girl there did not enter my mind. Unbeknownst to me at the time, around the same time I joined, a gorgeous Sri Lankan girl also joined the same club. Not only that, she ALSO joined the same committee that I am a part of. This girl in unbelievable fine, I mean like a 20/10 scorching hot. Anyways, because we are in the same committee they encouraged us to all get to know each other. So I added her on IG (she has no facebook apparently, why I have no clue.. btw that is odd and if anyone can maybe give some insight i dunno). She accepts and I try talking to her on there but she barely replies or just likes my messages so I avoid messaging her much because I already know in my mind she is going to tell me I creep her the Fuck out and to Fuck off basically because this has happened to me so many times. Anyways, I am pretty sure she knows I have the hots for her because last saturday we had this committee meeting, which I was the only dude there, and she is wearing the tightest grey leggings I have seen in my life, basically just showing off her ass and pussy and tight sweater showing ALL her curves THEN she literally sits next to me and of course being the incel that I am can't bring myself to say anything much because all I can think of is how the fuck am I going to get up without showing how hard I am because I am literally sporting the biggest hard on ever. Anyways, after what seemed like hours and after our meeting was done I tell her to meet me at a club for a mutual friend's birthday (which I found out she knew when she added me on IG) and she gives me this big smile and says sorry, I think I am going to stay in tonight and she could tell I was utterly disappointed and destroyed. I then go out later that evening and I figure I would send her some pics and vids of me dancing but I never get a reply even though she had seen it. Oh yeah, she has no boyfriend either and from what I can see on her IG and TikTok its mostly girls on there. (I also followed her on TikTok but she never followed back yet)

So I am pretty sure this girl is torturing the fuck outta me by dressing like that knowing I have the hots for her. Now, here is where I need advice. One of the things this club does is a member feature every few weeks and this girl is in charge of doing that. So she goes to all the members and asks them why they joined, how they like the club, etc. I'm up next so this girl is going to get in touch with me and ask to do it. I already decided I am going to ask her to go for a coffee to do this feature and I want some advice as to what to do when she rejects my offer.

LMAO cya cunt, only had sex with one person jfl

GrAYcels be like

Just go to the volunteer club theory.

This grAYcel didn't last long.

This grAYcel didn't last long.
Come On GIF by HBO Max

Seriously tho, while is there no "Are you a KHV" checkbox one has to confirm before registering?

Good job mods

What a shame. Really wanted to see how this would play out next week. Hope she fucks the first psl4 white guy she sees you banned deatnikkk

I have only had sex with one person and that relationship is more due to the fact I couldn't get anyone else.
You don’t realize how lucky you are to have felt the touch of a loving woman. Stopped reading btw.

you only had sex with one person? brutal. are you a truecel or something?

average 2023cel

Banned

:lul:

Strong first post.

Hey guys, I am new here but not new to the Incel community. A little background about myself before I get into the crux of why I am here.

All my life I have struggled with women. Anytime I approach a girl I like I get rejected. I have been rejected pretty much my entire life. I have only had sex with one person and that relationship is more due to the fact I couldn't get anyone else. It's like, when you are hungry, you eat crumbs right? So, I guess I may not have had it as bad as others but I still feel incel due to the fact that I feel i still struggle with girls.

Ok, so now to why I am here. About a few months ago, I joined a local volunteer club mainly due to the fact my mother is in this club and I was going to events with her so she pestered me into joining which I did. Now this club is mostly older people so the thought of having an attractive girl there did not enter my mind. Unbeknownst to me at the time, around the same time I joined, a gorgeous Sri Lankan girl also joined the same club. Not only that, she ALSO joined the same committee that I am a part of. This girl in unbelievable fine, I mean like a 20/10 scorching hot. Anyways, because we are in the same committee they encouraged us to all get to know each other. So I added her on IG (she has no facebook apparently, why I have no clue.. btw that is odd and if anyone can maybe give some insight i dunno). She accepts and I try talking to her on there but she barely replies or just likes my messages so I avoid messaging her much because I already know in my mind she is going to tell me I creep her the Fuck out and to Fuck off basically because this has happened to me so many times. Anyways, I am pretty sure she knows I have the hots for her because last saturday we had this committee meeting, which I was the only dude there, and she is wearing the tightest grey leggings I have seen in my life, basically just showing off her ass and pussy and tight sweater showing ALL her curves THEN she literally sits next to me and of course being the incel that I am can't bring myself to say anything much because all I can think of is how the fuck am I going to get up without showing how hard I am because I am literally sporting the biggest hard on ever. Anyways, after what seemed like hours and after our meeting was done I tell her to meet me at a club for a mutual friend's birthday (which I found out she knew when she added me on IG) and she gives me this big smile and says sorry, I think I am going to stay in tonight and she could tell I was utterly disappointed and destroyed. I then go out later that evening and I figure I would send her some pics and vids of me dancing but I never get a reply even though she had seen it. Oh yeah, she has no boyfriend either and from what I can see on her IG and TikTok its mostly girls on there. (I also followed her on TikTok but she never followed back yet)

So I am pretty sure this girl is torturing the fuck outta me by dressing like that knowing I have the hots for her. Now, here is where I need advice. One of the things this club does is a member feature every few weeks and this girl is in charge of doing that. So she goes to all the members and asks them why they joined, how they like the club, etc. I'm up next so this girl is going to get in touch with me and ask to do it. I already decided I am going to ask her to go for a coffee to do this feature and I want some advice as to what to do when she rejects my offer.
Dnr that book

either a genuinely retarded zoomer with brainrot or god tier bait.

Sounds hot.