Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think thesecondcoming is a Chad

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
@TheSecondComing

This person always gives 1 word replies and everyone sucks his dick. This is Chad behavior. Probably has girls pming him on discord and private chat here.

his gfs sometimes postmaxx for him

:feelsohgod: Catching the fakecel.

3 words tbh: Halo profile picture

was the same thing with @Insomniac altho he was a literal fakecel

there's a reason if @Dregster666 calls him slayer

3 words tbh: Halo profile picture

This gives massive halo tbh.

penis
he likes the word 'penis' a lot

Yes I doxxed him this is him
Chadsco

What's the story with him? How did people realised that he is a fakecel?

also @Einon can confirm he is Chadrodriguez too

funny how like half the forum still wanted him back when he got banned despite knowing he was a fake faggot ''b-b-but he's blackpilled!'' xd

Even Chads get free pass in incels.co

funny how like half the forum still wanted him back when he got banned despite knowing he was a fake faggot ''b-b-but he's blackpilled!'' xd
i wouldnt mind if he was upfront about it (since blackpilled normies are allowed technically...a discussion for another day...) but he acted like he was truecel when he wasnt.

This forum is no different from the real world. I do not look forward to the day females are allowed to post here. All that 'fuck women' shit out the window

i wouldnt mind if he was upfront about it (since blackpilled normies are allowed technically...a discussion for another day...) but he acted like he was truecel when he wasnt.
ye there's no rule against blackpilled normies but i'd be against it tbh because it kind of defeats the point of the whole ''incel'' thing

ye there's no rule against blackpilled normies but i'd be against it tbh because it kind of defeats the point of the whole ''incel'' thing
tbh this is incels.co not blackpill.co

Can confirm that @TheSecondComing is a giga chad slayer

I hope he is, since he deserves it. He is an awesome human being and always kind to everyone. Always checking on his friends

Wouldn’t be surprised tbh

Yes @TheSecondComing is a 30 year old bussiness man when he says he needs to go to sleep he actually goes to work as he's only pretending to be a NEET

Screenshot 20200313 165649 Discord

Last edited:
Yeah he was, but I think with over 35.000 posts on an incel website, you can clearly say, that some kind of autism is present.

Yeah he was, but I think with over 35.000 posts on an incel website, you can clearly say, that some kind of autism is present.
he did mention he had autism at every given opportunity so theres that jfl

@TheSecondComing

This person always gives 1 word replies and everyone sucks his dick. This is Chad behavior. Probably has girls pming him on discord and private chat here.
@TheSecondComing

Slayer:chad:

there's a reason if @Dregster666 calls him slayer
That's TheSecondSlayer to you buddy

You have been visited by The Third Cooming.
Posted by
Coom Gang

@TheSecondComing TheSecondCooming

penis.
@JohnDcel @ShySaxon @Einon @pp183 @Daydreamincel @Dregster666 @Yerberito @TheBasedCel

I hope he is, since he deserves it. He is an awesome human being and always kind to everyone. Always checking on his friends
only post that matters in the entire thread. :heart:

penis.
@JohnDcel @ShySaxon @Einon @pp183 @Daydreamincel @Dregster666 @Yerberito @TheBasedCel

only post that matters in the entire thread. :heart:

Did you just come back from your girlfriend's house?

I count enough seeing as you had to quote me :)
No nigger dont think more of it than what it is.

You're not his equal and you're not a ThexxxxComing anything because you already fucked up with that shitty user name you have.

So, as you can see, you dont count greycel, not even as a bizarro counterpart.

You're not his equal and you're not a ThexxxxComing anything because you already fucked up with that shitty user name you have.

I think that's a little harsh, m8 just wanted to have a small joke pewpew.

i see you are the no fun police