Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think theres more than one level of "chads"

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
The general talk in these communities is basically average, sub 5 and Chad, but although I still believe females rate in binary - 1/0 and males rate 1-10 these conventionally attractive Chad type guys arnt all in the same boat.

I don't really waste time with it or take it as serious anymore due to suffering years of experiments of my own pictures and other guys but I still mess around with tinder for curiosity now and then with various fake profiles.

Anyway I'm using one of a guy who is male model level, and he does get matches saying they think he might be fake or he's so good looking etc, but he still matches with mostly generally plain average or below females. It seems the actually good looking ones generally wipl only swipe of the utmost highest level of guy and won't reply if they do match to ones a bit lower but still good.

Anyway this guys objectively good looking and gets told it but still mostly only matches with 5s the odd 7 but from my perspective 7 in face but not in body. can't really seem to match with ones who have both good face and body it's one or the other but usually still pretty low down the list.

Anyway some of these Chad guys do get a while lot of matches still but mostly with ones that arnt really anything above plain average who lack any real actual sexual appeal.

I think my Chad has great bone structure and is good looking (aside from looking somewhat like a snake, but has a youthful less serious sort of look that lacks that raw masculinity seen in those Mediterranean/Italian/Greek type male models with the tanned skin and 5 o'clock shadow with muscular frame.
Some chads do alot better than others it seems but it might also be location and maybe even timing?

I used Brett mavericks pics years ago and got a literal sea of matches. Then used some other pics of his a couple years back and still got results but nothing like the first try.

Has anyone here done much Chad fishing with different guys ?

I'm just curious if others here found that even among "Chad/model" types theres still alot of variation.
And I don't mean just the typical difference between young ebony/prettyboy and older masculine. I mean even around guys similar age

The general talk in these communities is basically average, sub 5 and Chad, but although I still believe females rate in binary - 1/0 and males rate 1-10 these conventionally attractive Chad type guys arnt all in the same boat.

I don't really waste time with it or take it as serious anymore due to suffering years of experiments of my own pictures and other guys but I still mess around with tinder for curiosity now and then with various fake profiles.

Anyway I'm using one of a guy who is male model level, and he does get matches saying they think he might be fake or he's so good looking etc, but he still matches with mostly generally plain average or below females. It seems the actually good looking ones generally wipl only swipe of the utmost highest level of guy and won't reply if they do match to ones a bit lower but still good.

Anyway this guys objectively good looking and gets told it but still mostly only matches with 5s the odd 7 but from my perspective 7 in face but not in body. can't really seem to match with ones who have both good face and body it's one or the other but usually still pretty low down the list.

Anyway some of these Chad guys do get a while lot of matches still but mostly with ones that arnt really anything above plain average who lack any real actual sexual appeal.

I think my Chad has great bone structure and is good looking (aside from looking somewhat like a snake, but has a youthful less serious sort of look that lacks that raw masculinity seen in those Mediterranean/Italian/Greek type male models with the tanned skin and 5 o'clock shadow with muscular frame.
Some chads do alot better than others it seems but it might also be location and maybe even timing?

I used Brett mavericks pics years ago and got a literal sea of matches. Then used some other pics of his a couple years back and still got results but nothing like the first try.

Has anyone here done much Chad fishing with different guys ?

I'm just curious if others here found that even among "Chad/model" types theres still alot of variation.
And I don't mean just the typical difference between young ebony/prettyboy and older masculine. I mean even around guys similar age
TERRACHAD (THAD) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GIGACHAD>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chad

yeah there was a thread about it :feelshaha: it was hilarious af :feelshaha:

aah i found it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
I think the gap between MTN and HTN is the biggest out of all of them by far and 7/10 is a soft cap for male looks. Because most of the popular dudes I know are just softmaxxed 6/7. But my circle isn’t massive so ymmv. Of course secondary traits like NT, height and hair are a must

Gigachad>chad>normie