Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I think there is now enough evidence that the fesikhpill can be considered an actual fact

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Fish mog you, females wold rather fuck fish, take the fesikhpill.
https://incels.is/attachments/img_20181029_114301_826-jpg.57508/

@tehgymcel420 he has not taken the fesikhpill yet

@gymletethnicel @Robtical @Diocel @Copexodius Maximus @Transcended Trucel @Incelius Savage @ilieknothing @Retardfuel

I have sniffed a womans pussy juices, a friend I know had recently fingered a foid, can confirm it smells like fish

I have sniffed a womans pussy juices, a friend I know had recently fingered a foid, can confirm it smells like fish
Does it smell like fish because they fuck fish?

Not another brutal fesikhpill. I was having a good day until now.

One cannot forget the brutality of the dogpill.

They fuck fish. They fuck dogs. They will fuck anything and anyone, except ugly sandniggers like me.
Dogpill is old news, it's basically considered an axiom at this point.

Not another brutal fesikhpill. I was having a good day until now.
What happened to the noodlewhore fesikhpill video you posted? Looks like it's removed.

Only now? :feelshaha:

It was the first known fact of man, censored and belittled now in a failing attempt to continue to enable the delusional pristine view of foids by the bluepilled hegemony! :society:

Only now? :feelshaha:

It was the first known fact of man, censored and belittled now in a failing attempt to continue to enable the delusional pristine view of foids by the bluepilled hegemony! :society:
I always thought the idea that foids were more attracted to fish was a meme, now I am seeing that it is a hard fact.

Fish mog you, females wold rather fuck fish, take the fesikhpill.
https://incels.is/attachments/img_20181029_114301_826-jpg.57508/

@gymletethnicel @Robtical @Diocel @Copexodius Maximus @Transcended Trucel @Incelius Savage @ilieknothing @Retardfuel
I honestly feel bad for the fishes. They are just squirming around trying to get out of the whore’s cunt. But the whore lustful for fish is pretty much raping the fish. Yet you won’t see PETA ever address this, because it’s probably run by foids who also fuck fish.

I honestly feel bad for the fishes. They are just squirming around trying to get out of the whore’s cunt. But the whore lustful for fish is pretty much raping the fish. Yet you won’t see PETA ever address this, because it’s probably run by foids who also fuck fish.
Poor fish

What happened to the noodlewhore fesikhpill video you posted? Looks like it's removed.
That sucks, it was probably reported. I will look for it in my phone and laptop to see if I still have it.

That is disgusting brocel. She probably had some poor beta male lick her cunt after having that fish in there

vomitfuel but it's true

One cannot forget the brutality of the dogpill.

They fuck fish. They fuck dogs. They will fuck anything and anyone, except ugly sandniggers like me.
it is insane tbh. They'll literally fuck anything under the son besides nice ugly men