Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think the reason jews live so long is

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Pharmaceutical knowledge. Which would make them to blame for why we die so young.

JFL if you think they're humans

They just steal our life energy and become 6’0+ chads while we become subhuman

They steal babies and drink their blood in a satanic ritual. just my two cents.

B246A119 1567 4695 B829 8A09D744EB42

Alot of jews have health problems due to inbreeding

their big schnozs make it so they take in more oxygen which makes them live longer

fucking shekelsteins dont want to reveal the danger of PMO to the masses

Blood rituals.

Jews are a different species

They run the food industry, healthcare & a whole bunch of other shit, they're poisoning us while they access the "clean" stuff.

Lizardmen descended from dinosaurs*

Not jews

How do you think Jews lived so long in the Old Testament before modern medicine then nigga
Jews are aliens or smth

Not quite, they fly to cuba and have full blood transfusions from young teenagers, virgins but mostly because that means no risk of STD's. Every litre of bloody in their body is drained and replaced with fresh blood, costs tens of thousands of dollars to do, but its why all those super old money jews are still alive and in fairly good condition. George Soros is 88 and still active like a guy half his age.

They also get black market organ transfers from "disappeared" people. Im not even joking, the Israelis are massively involved with black market organ trafficking.

They steal babies and drink their blood in a satanic ritual. just my two cents.
Not quite, they fly to cuba and have full blood transfusions from young teenagers, virgins but mostly because that means no risk of STD's. Every litre of bloody in their body is drained and replaced with fresh blood, costs tens of thousands of dollars to do, but its why all those super old money jews are still alive and in fairly good condition. George Soros is 88 and still active like a guy half his age.

They also get black market organ transfers from "disappeared" people. Im not even joking, the Israelis are massively involved with black market organ trafficking.

Where did you learn this? I want some sources.

Where did you learn this? I want some sources.

You won't get sources on them matie, its all "conspiracy theory" speculation. And its been going on for literally a couple thousand years. Ursury, bloody libel and subversion are the reasons why jews have been expelled from their host countries SO many times. But its just scapegoating right, nothing really happens...

Jews are incredibly strange and frankly quite sinister in ways most people don't understand. For example in New york, google "jew wires new york". They use a system of wires strung all around the city to "jew" the rules on what constitutes being outdoors or not. Or for example doing work on the sabbath, hardcore jews believe they aren't allowed to do ANY work including pushing buttons. Google "jew elevators" and "jew lightswitches".

What race of normal people would go to such absurd lengths over the most trivial things?

money and power lowers stress, prolonging life

The juden are the children of satan o no wonder why they live so long