Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think the reason im in this situation is cause im way too picky....

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
yes I have standards. Maybe im brainwashed cause of the internet etc. But i couldnt ever have sex with a girl below 5/10. I want a girlfriend that is at least a solid 6. I know Im picky. And thats perhaps the reason why im lonely for so many years. But I couldnt ever date or have fun with a girl that is below 5/10. It wouldnt work.

This is why I barely come here anymore. This site has been taken over by volcels and fakecels

This is why I barely come here anymore. This site has been taken over by volcels and fakecels
Bro, idk. Im just honest. I have experience at all with foids.. Means im incel. But im picky.

yes I have standards. Maybe im brainwashed cause of the internet etc. But i couldnt ever have sex with a girl below 5/10. I want a girlfriend that is at least a solid 6. I know Im picky. And thats perhaps the reason why im lonely for so many years. But I couldnt ever date or have fun with a girl that is below 5/10. It wouldnt work.

In "The Third Chimpanzee," Jared Diamond said that human sexual taste is formed in our youth when the physical quality of those around us "imprints" on us. My standards have been shot sky high by many gorgeous female relatives I grew up around. I worship facial beauty. I don't care about tits or ass or whatever, give me facial beauty or give me death. :dab:

68F855B0 E682 42E5 99D4 D163E08F97FC

Same and I'm not ashamed to admit it:feelsclown:
Historically women have always been better looking then their husbands

Maybe you're a volcel/fakecel then. Because inceldom is when you literally unable to have any kind of relationship, in any shape or form. Many of us would've been happy even with low value femoid. But it's literally impossible, because even ugly foids/landwhales/cripples think they're goddesses. And they will have betacucks orbit them. Even midget cripple will eventually find some perverted betacuck to leech off.

I never had a chance in my life, even with literal handicapped foids. Before I started full homeschooling, I had this one foid in school that had physical deformity of her skull, eyes, jawbone and teeth. Something related to her whoremom drinking too much alcohol (her mother was a real alcoholic and everyone knew that, even teachers, so basically all the household and work was on her father).
She was always laughed at by other girls. But when it was about harassing me she always joined others and they allowed her to speak and joke about my appearance and health freely. So basically she was an ugly femoid but still was valued infinitely more than an ugly low value male (me :feelsbadman:)

So that's what inceldom is in my understanding. And you're might be just a fakecel.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Check the browser console for more info, sweaty.

So that's what inceldom is in my understanding. And you're might be just a fakecel.
I just wanted a healthy," normal", kinda of good looking woman. But they all rejected me. Im slightly below average but i want an above average gf...
Yikes! Something went wrong. Check the browser console for more info, sweaty.
Cope

listen, i wont post shit. If youd fuck an ugly bitch its up to you. I have my fuckin standards. call me volcel or whatever. Im here for a reason. I dont have gf or anything. Never did

I wont. Sorry :feelsEhh:

I you wanna fuck ugly bitches i feel sorry for you. Its not my cup of coffee
Slightly below average =/= incel. Can't tell if troll or not :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
4/10 incel wtf you talking about

Gods Lonely Man

Eater of Worlds​

★★
Joined Oct 22, 2021
Posts 109
Online 1d 23h 44m

yea retard just because i have standards for some reason it means im volcel? How tf could i fuck or date a girl date i dont find attractive???