Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think the racepill is finally consuming me

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
For those of you who remember I used to be a staunch JBB theorist and JBW denialist, but something has changed over this past month and I dont know exactly what it could be me realizing that Im not exactly white but Im pretty much becoming racepilled and embracing JBW

The evidence that if youre white you have it easy is simply too abundant and overwhelming, objectively speaking its very hard if not impossible to be white and incel, even on this forum among all the guys who identify as white very few are virgins, most larpers have also been white

This doesnt mean that JBB is false btw, just that I was wrong about JBW. JBW and JBB are both very real, theyre the most legitest and evidence backed theories that currently exist, we should just start referring to them as laws, and if you ever decide to leave this forum it should be at least those two things that you take out of here

I think Im finally there @Bronzehawkattack
@tehgymcel420

depends on what you call white i have brown/dark eyes with dark hair(what is left of it anyway) but relativly white skin but i dont view myself as 100% white

The racepill is the only thing that most people here have separate views on

Be careful making these kinds of claims if you've never been fully engrossed in the culture of the people you refer to. White America can be brutal to its own kind. And only whites and white interlopers can fully understand this. And vica verse for other races.

JBB is not universal, it's more about niche, some American whores are into blacks. But blacks are hated in other parts of the world. For example in SEA, there black won't be able to pull any shit. But whites are fucking LOVED all over the world.

man, i have seen very ugly whites, JBW is wrong

It's harder to be true incel as whitey, we have it pretty good relatively speaking, but there are plenty of us that are just thumbs down all the way around.

When I used my real picture on dating sites, I never got replies. Then I chad-fished, and girls were coming to me. It was like a completely different life.

What I mean is that JBW isn't 100% true or false. It's like a stat increase. Being white helps a lot, but it doesn't guarantee shit.

You have it easy if you are white chad.
Anything else, it's betabuxx if you want to get laid

Anyways, the arabs and blacks fuck Finnish women all the time. Finnish men are unwanted

Some ethnic can be good looking than some white. But most whites are better looking than most ethnics. This is an objective measure.

But no ethnic is perceived as attractive to any western femoid, specially to ethnic femoids. Attraction is a complex mixture of different aspects.

For example, most women will find this white guy --

n8nxv3a1d2901.png

to be more attractive than these shtiskin ethnics --

bwpZqlE.jpg
9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

This is the real blackpill.

Whites can accept or ignore JBW because it does not effect them in any way. But all ethnics should internalize this very basic blackpill.

So you telling me those fat old white middle aged men in SEA are sexually attractive to Asian girls? they’re seen as status symbols for being a good provider for their family or for her to get a green card to the west.
Some ethnic can be good looking than some white. But most whites are better looking than most ethnics. This is an objective measure.

But no ethnic is perceived as attractive to any western femoid, specially to ethnic femoids. Attraction is a complex mixture of different aspects.

For example, most women will find this white guy --

n8nxv3a1d2901.png

to be more attractive than these shtiskin ethnics --

bwpZqlE.jpg
9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

This is the real blackpill.

Whites can accept or ignore JBW because it does not effect them in any way. But all ethnics should internalize this very basic blackpill.
Cope harder buddy. A good looking tall chadpreet is more attractive than that fat acne riddled neck beard trash.

Cope harder buddy. A good looking tall chadpreet is more attractive than that fat acne riddled neck beard trash.

Maybe in some ghetto in America. MAYBE. Everywhere else on this planet the white guy would win.

I feel like tons of ethnics are pretending that whites can't have dark features. What's ron paul, newton Gingrich, shirley temple, marlon brando, rick perry, mitt romney just to name a few white americans with dark hair and eyes. Listen u dorks u don't look white cause u don't look white, not cause u have dark hair or/and eyes.

Although i admit light eyed whites have it easier especially in asia and other ethnic places. Blond men especially I'd say.

You have it easy if you are white chad.
Anything else, it's betabuxx if you want to get laid

Anyways, the arabs and blacks fuck Finnish women all the time. Finnish men are unwanted
Yeah rapefuges are taking over the europe and cucking white men everywhere

But you are white fucker

I used to think so, back when I was still a teen I used to spend days on /pol/ just trying hardcore to argue that Im white and fit in with the crowd there, at this stage I simply dont care, I just have to accept that Im one of the lower races, I should probably get DNA tested to confirm my ancestry

I used to think so, back when I was still a teen I used to spend days on /pol/ just trying hardcore to argue that Im white and fit in with the crowd there, at this stage I simply dont care, I just have to accept that Im one of the lower races, I should probably get DNA tested to confirm my ancestry
If you are SLAV in fact, not mixed, then you are white and can run JBW the same way western whites can.

I feel like tons of ethnics are pretending that whites can't have dark features. What's ron paul, newton Gingrich, shirley temple, marlon brando, rick perry, mitt romney just to name a few white americans with dark hair and eyes. Listen u dorks u don't look white cause u don't look white, not cause u have dark hair or/and eyes.

Although i admit light eyed whites have it easier especially in asia and other ethnic places. Blond men especially I'd say.

Light eyed whites seriously need to fuck off, they are worshiped by women like literal gods, asian girls especially will throw themselves at you and demand you use them as your cumrag if you have light eyes
If you are SLAV in fact, not mixed, then you are white and can run JBW the same way western whites can.

Im probably mixed, I have some ethnic features like a huge nose and dark everything. At best Im caucasian, at worst Im mixed upwards of 50% but below 75%, I dont think Im a full blooded ethnic tho, I could probably easily fit in among persians or turks

I need to get DNA tested ASAP so I can stop speculating tbh

Last edited:
For those of you who remember I used to be a staunch JBB theorist and JBW denialist, but something has changed over this past month and I dont know exactly what it could be me realizing that Im not exactly white but Im pretty much becoming racepilled and embracing JBW

The evidence that if youre white you have it easy is simply too abundant and overwhelming, objectively speaking its very hard if not impossible to be white and incel, even on this forum among all the guys who identify as white very few are virgins, most larpers have also been white

This doesnt mean that JBB is false btw, just that I was wrong about JBW. JBW and JBB are both very real, theyre the most legitest and evidence backed theories that currently exist, we should just start referring to them as laws, and if you ever decide to leave this forum it should be at least those two things that you take out of here

I think Im finally there @Bronzehawkattack
@tehgymcel420

Cope.
JBW is backed up by science while JBB is backed up by anecdotes.

the racepill killed me a long time ago, i see JBW every fucking day. it's insane.
JBB is not universal, it's more about niche, some American whores are into blacks. But blacks are hated in other parts of the world. For example in SEA, there black won't be able to pull any shit. But whites are fucking LOVED all over the world.
yep, 100%
whitecels can slay in 3rd world countries and it will be celebrated. tryone would get lynched if he tried the same thing

I would literally do anything to be a white chad.hear me out.

Cope.
JBW is backed up by science while JBB is backed up by anecdotes.

I guess I shouldve been more specific, JBB is very real in the US and UK, you can just thugmaxx and a gf is guaranteed to you

Just buy an oversized shirt, a pair of jeans and a gold chain if youre black theory is legit

It's all contributing factors on what makes a chad, another example is the heightpill.

I guess I shouldve been more specific, JBB is very real in the US and UK, you can just thugmaxx and a gf is guaranteed to you

Just buy an oversized shirt, a pair of jeans and a gold chain if youre black theory is legit
No one can slay just by being black, chinless bug eyed black are the biggest trucels.

No one can slay just by being black, chinless bug eyed black are the biggest trucels.

Its their culture that allows them to do it, it doesnt matter if youre an uggo if youre gangsta enough you can slay, this only applies to black women tho, I admin that racially JBW is more universal

The Race pill was an easily accepted truth for me, the only ethnics who can slay (with any race) in the west must be Chads. Being a non-chad ethnic automatically makes you 2-3 smv points lower (depending on race) than your white counter parts. The race pill deniers are all dark featured whitecels, because they dont realize that being white with dark hair and eyes isnt a huge step up from being full on ethnic so I understand their strife but they fail to realize that they dont have to deal with the automatic turn off that comes from being an ethnic and lastly ugly nordic people will always slay with minorities within reason.

im glad more fakecels are getting aware of the racepill, if you are a light eyed white fag quit larping fucking normie :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
only those with dark eyes are understandable as they look like one of these motherfuckers
Possum2 800x0 c default
Pissed possum 2

“Just Be white” should be “Just Be White and Rich.”

White skin = Western = Prosperity and Wealth = Betabux.

Even if you get a gook, you are condemning your son to the life of a incel hapa, so it’s not worth it. Asian women are also the most unattractive women on the planet.

Dark eyes just look so dead and lifeless.

this is probably the first time i have seen a curry on internet that was not about to get beheaded
Ethnic gymcel related
174aa401b29d30fc2474e5bb7fe64d4eimage333x500

its truly over for us nonwhite boyos, women dont even need to look at us directly to know we are subhumans, our jawlines or complexity doesnt even matter with the shitskin

Last edited:
this is probably the first time i have seen a curry on internet that was not about to get beheaded
Ethnic gymcel related
View attachment 88285
Do curries get beheaded often? I think you're thinking about sand niggers.

This is a better ethnic gymcel picture.
UV0LxkW.jpg

Its their culture that allows them to do it, it doesnt matter if youre an uggo if youre gangsta enough you can slay, this only applies to black women tho, I admin that racially JBW is more universal
What if they look like this?
image_3.jpg

JBB seems to be faltering. There was certainly a time when every whore wanted black cock.

Do you know any slav guys who fuck white western womena and cute ethnics?

Lol, most adult virgin men are white. I'm 100 percent white and a kissless virgin at 28.

“Just Be white” should be “Just Be White and Rich.”

White skin = Western = Prosperity and Wealth = Betabux.
That’s pretty much how SEA game works