Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think the problem is there are too many men tbh

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Most of human history we were in a constant state of war with men being butchered by the thousands as women were taken as spoils of war. In modern cucked times everything is too peaceful which leads to a near perfect 1:1 ratio between men and women. But imagine your living in a pre industrial society where your tribe, city or whatever gets invaded and 80% of the men die. You somehow miraculously survive. You now live in a society where many women literally have no choice but to see you as an option because they have nothing else. They can't just leave because there is no modern transportation system and living alone would be suicide. In this era being a single women is a death sentence so an average or below average male in this society is much better off. Either you die (which is better than being incel) or you make it and are almost guaranteed a wife. I'm seriously hoping we have WW3 soon. I'll fight to get through knowing on the other side is almost sure ascension and if not...well it was a shit life anyway.

I agree, too many men, too much competition. In the end the abundance of males gives women too much selection even being a top doesnt matter because the top consists of alot of males

Gender ratios by U.S. state
In the United States, the resident population was estimated to be around 331.89 million in 2021. The gender distribution of the nation has remained steady for several years, with women accounting for approximately 51.1 percent of the population since 2013.

im fantasizing about living in older times

men have high rates of roping, so it'll probably work out

@damagedbaffled The small surplus of toilets is due to old ass grannies outliving their male counterparts. Completely irrelevant.

@damagedbaffled The small surplus of toilets is due to old ass grannies outliving their male counterparts. Completely irrelevant.
Even in most unis across the US. The number of female students is greater. The problem is not that there are more men. The problem is a few men take all the women

New York University has a total undergraduate enrollment of 28,772 (fall 2021), with a gender distribution of 42% male students and 58% female students.
University of California, Los Angeles has a total undergraduate enrollment of 32,119 (fall 2021), with a gender distribution of 40% male students and 60% female students.

Even in most unis across the US. The number of female students is greater.
Yes but these college sluts still have a greater pool of men to choose from. They don't only have to have sex with college fags. Besides, they could also get their guys from classes where there's a surplus of men (engineering). Yes toilets still only go for the top, but that top has a lot more competition when there's so many men.

the problem is there are too many men tbh​

Indeed,all good looking men should be rounded up and put in concentration camps where they'll wageslave till death.

ok faggot. go die in a war then

Even in most unis across the US. The number of female students is greater. The problem is not that there are more men. The problem is a few men take all the women
You ignored the war portion of my argument. Men outnumber women today because there is no conflict. The ratio won't be exactly 1:1. The reason is simply revolutionary where the average male to female birth ratio is around 107:100. The reason is exactly what we expect. Male infants are more likely to die and as they grow older man engage in risk taking behavior to satisfy females which leads to more death. War as well as general labor is more dangerous for men. And overtime the ratio goes to around an even 1:1 with a slight male bias lingering from the initial birth rate. But in some isolated pockets where war might be very intense you will see large number of males get slaughtered. The ratios after WW2 explain this perfectly as you can see. Russia which saw the most intense fighting and thus the ratio of 77:100.

Afterward the lack of men force women to compete more with each other for reproductive success. Women can't afford to be as picky because men have more bargaining chips.

Last edited:
I think the problem is that there are too many men who're above average and better in terms of looks or/and height.

At the same time in older times one women had one men. In todays world one women have 4-5-6-7 serious relationships before she is 30 years old. Meaning potentially every men should have a chance if she wasnt hypergamous.

But now when I think about it - why not just leave bottom 3% alone and just use them to inflate value of women. Yea, so my previoud post has bad reasoning.

The industrial revolution and its consequences…

Hmmm I see that there are more women than men nowadays but women still choose to fuck chads over their looksmatch.

Wow, 50% more women than men at UCLA. And the women are all gonna be competing for the top of the men there. Destined for unhappiness.

if you lived in such brutal settings you won't actually survive to breed :feelsthink:

It's hypergamy

True

USA Population Pyramid

There are more young men than young women. The only reason there are more women overall in developed countries is due to people living longer and lower birth rates, and since women tend to live longer than men, there will be more women overall. Unless you are fine with dating grannys that statistic is irrelevant.
It is better to look at a population pyramid instead.

to fix this we must kill all soytards, betafags, simps and cucks (in CoD)

Honestly I wish the gender ratio at birth wasn't 105:100 males to females. It makes it unfair for guys. Even in a hypothetical scenario where every women was paired with a man, 4.7 percent of men would be single. Keep in mind that this is the best case scenario for men, as not every women will be paired with a single man. Considering the facts that women are more likely to choose to be single, and women are more likely to date their own gender, it is reasonable to assume the percentage of single men is much higher than the best case scenario of 4.7%.

Obviously this wasn't the case before, as the reason for the skewed birth rate was that male infants were more likely to die than female infants, thus evening out the gender imbalance. However, this no longer holds true in the modern world, as advancements in public health and medical technology(not that this is a bad thing) means that the infant mortality rate is reduced to the point where it wont effect the gender ratio.

It would have been better for both genders if the gender ratio was 80:100 males to females, but alas, nature is BRUTAL.

Hmmm I see that there are more women than men nowadays but women still choose to fuck chads over their looksmatch.
There are more young men than women in the vast majority of the world. There are more women overall cause women live longer than men, and most developed countries are ageing.

I think a homogenous society is the key to solving inceldom

Fuck, it must have been easy to get pussy in the old days, everyone was basically a fucking Chad sex was easier too.

This is basically true. When there's massive depopulation of men, especially good looking and average men, like in WW1 or WW2 in Europe. All the survivors of the war get a massive SMV increase. Even unattractive young men become more desirable to women or at least not as repulsive. Pretty much every guy could get a woman after WW2 in Russia, no matter how ugly, because women greatly outnumbered men.

Yes but these college sluts still have a greater pool of men to choose from. They don't only have to have sex with college fags. Besides, they could also get their guys from classes where there's a surplus of men (engineering). Yes toilets still only go for the top, but that top has a lot more competition when there's so many men.
I think a homogenous society is the key to solving inceldom
Yeah right,like Finland?

This isnt a new revelation. We've known for centuries that high populations of men arent great. But like you mentioned. We used to have ways to control the male population. Massive pointless wars, relocation to undiscovered places, and simple bloodsport. These arent really options anymore though (except if you look at ukraine right now they're seizing the opportunity to have some of their men destroyed by not letting men leave).

A few years ago I coined the term "modern barbarianism" to describe what I think is the modern attitude towards this problem. People dont really care much for blood and gore irl nowadays. Responsibility especially. I think a common method in many places now is to whittle reject males down to the ground to the point where they just finish themselves off. They then get the added bonus of virtue signalling about suicide for social brownie points. It's no secret to anyone that no one cares about guys anymore jfl. We are cannon fodder. I for one look forward to becoming a simple pixel on a statistical graph. It'll be a much more worthwhile existence than this one.