Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i think the key of the black pill is either accept reality or rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
like the moment you see the world as it is you will want to step back from it for example how female nature is built upon manipulative behaviour and envy, human beings have deep rooted hatred on their mind, the moment you are born till you die you are a slave.

There really is no alternative. Reality is what it is. Either you accept it or you give up. When you choose the former, you might as well try your best to make the most out of what you've got; but when you choose the latter, there really is no reason not to shoot your brains out at this very instance.

There really is no alternative. Reality is what it is. Either you accept it or you give up. When you choose the former, you might as well try your best to make the most out of what you've got; but when you choose the latter, there really is no reason not to shoot your brains out at this very instance.
Brutal observation. Whoremaxx or rope

i agree
with you the moment i rope i let the people win
i am 17 and too young to whoremaxx or rope but if the burtal observation is messed up then imma accept reality or i can brutally obeserve i mean if you look at it the way u actually obeserver your surrounding and see how messed up it is

True. There is no changing how the world works. To me, the most optimal course of action (sans roping) would be to escape from society and live alone in some cabin Kaczynski style, but even then every cope has its end :feelsbadman: brutal

You definitely have it in your power to do something whether it be to cope, or empower yourself to defeat the situation. Unless you are physically or mentally disabled in some way, you can make a difference in your life by finding success. Not saying you can cure your Inceldom but you can make a difference one way or Another

so le
You definitely have it in your power to do something whether it be to cope, or empower yourself to defeat the situation. Unless you are physically or mentally disabled in some way, you can make a difference in your life by finding success. Not saying you can cure your Inceldom but you can make a difference one way or Another
ts say i suffer from lonliness and social anxiety and rejection how am i supposed to defeat all of this plus being ugly i also trained muay thai but it might give me physical power but mentally still the same

True. There is no changing how the world works. To me, the most optimal course of action (sans roping) would be to escape from society and live alone in some cabin Kaczynski style, but even then every cope has its end :feelsbadman: brutal
well it depends i am muslim and its against my religion to commit suicide so i am left with the option to cope this fucked up world. and see the thing is when you are ugly due to genetics or u just naturally ugly its over for you and time can prove that.also all muslims didnt commit sucide but some indeed suffer from this curse of ugliness or being a incel unless u marry someone who can withstand your looks
i am coping but you know its pretty hard
its like you vs the world type shit

so le

ts say i suffer from lonliness and social anxiety and rejection how am i supposed to defeat all of this plus being ugly i also trained muay thai but it might give me physical power but mentally still the same
If youre physically fit, then thats already a big advantage, now you can moneymaxxx and enjoy top tier copes that poor normies can only dream of

Incel Eklave irgendwo im tiefen Meck-Vorpommern? :feelsbaton:

sadly i aint fit and too young to money maxx
the he

ll you saying dude
Then youre fking lucky you got your whole life ahead of you to make the right moves

nah m
Then youre fking lucky you got your whole life ahead of you to make the right moves
an i am ugly and doomed already even girls think i am ugly and eveyone mistreats me cause of how i look besides my family but no one is worried about you everyone has his own life to deal with

nah m

an i am ugly and doomed already even girls think i am ugly and eveyone mistreats me cause of how i look besides my family but no one is worried about you everyone has his own life to deal with
If you are like 19 and not a manlet (5'11 and up) and white, you have a decent chance assuming you have access to ethnic whores

Bewältigungsmechanismus. Es fängt gerade erst an
Desillusionierte Wahnvorstellungen. Why is German such a gigamogger language @Transcended Trucel ?

If you are like 19 and not a manlet (5'11 and up) and white, you have a decent chance assuming you have access to ethnic whores
i am like white but idk my height size but i am definetly not short or that tall

Lol how do you not know your height. You never been to a doctor? What are you like 15?

0% - Verbal Incel shaming
Lol how do you not know your height. You never been to a doctor? What are you like 15?
wow what a childish response honestly no wonder why you are a incel look at the way u precvevie yourself trollcel

0% - Verbal Ageist shaming
wow what a childish response honestly no wonder why you are a incel look at the way u precvevie yourself trollcel
Lol ok whatever you say kid

Last edited:
Desillusionierte Wahnvorstellungen. Why is German such a gigamogger language @Transcended Trucel ?
Maybe holy Roman empire + lots of religious wars means better sounding words?

Maybe holy Roman empire + lots of religious wars means better sounding words?
Or: complicated language=more difficult for shitskins to comprehend thus less immigration compared to countries like USA/UK

Nah. There's two options. Live life to the fullest by money-maxxing then leaving your respective countries. Or play minecraft at an elementary school.

We will rise up, friend, don't be so sad.

just keep on the cope

Inshallah
dude u muslim too why u say inshallah are u messing around with my religion or something. but if u use it as a normal matter like its fine dude like u speak to someone say inshallah its alr u not joking or anythin

dude u muslim too why u say inshallah are u messing around with my religion or something. but if u use it as a normal matter like its fine dude like u speak to someone say inshallah its alr u not joking or anythin
No brocel didn't mean to offend