Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think the incels on reddit are better at making memes than us

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I was just strolling through reddit (I know, cucked) on the newer incel subreddit (not cucked) and I realized that the memes we have in the sewers are absolute shit compared to theirs.
Sewers had lterally become a postmaxxxing shit hole. There's only a very small percentage of the posts there that are funny or memes.
A huge percentage of it comprises of shit no one finds funny or worth their time readins, but instead only pay any attention to it so they can postmax and reply with shit like "dn rd" or "."
I don't think sewers should allow quality content like that, it should at minimum maybe be a meme dump.

I think the shit guys say on here is way funnier than almost any meme. And are you talking about iwh? Their memes are fucking retarded

I think the shit guys say on here is way funnier than almost any meme. And are you talking about iwh? Their memes are fucking retarded
Yeah, true, the people here themselves are way funnier. But we don't have a meme department.

I honestly don't care about memes. Im just happy to have a platform where i can express my hatred of women.

20200221 110506

And?]
I use Reddit for the Memes anyways

I was just strolling through reddit (I know, cucked) on the newer incel subreddit (not cucked) and I realized that the memes we have in the sewers are absolute shit compared to theirs.
Sewers had lterally become a postmaxxxing shit hole. There's only a very small percentage of the posts there that are funny or memes.
A huge percentage of it comprises of shit no one finds funny or worth their time readins, but instead only pay any attention to it so they can postmax and reply with shit like "dn rd" or "."
I don't think sewers should allow quality content like that, it should at minimum maybe be a meme dump.
You want good memes at Sewers brocel?

It’s because the voting system favours funny memes

reddit’s format in general is more suited to image/meme posting than this forum. incel subreddits definitely had a distinctly lighter tone than this site

reddit’s format in general is more suited to image/meme posting than this forum. incel subreddits definitely had a distinctly lighter tone than this site
+1
You can't post memes here. I posted mine and people were not happy lol

Reddit's imageboard structure is more conductive to memes than here. I remember just how good the memes were in braincels. This place initially felt droll in comparison.

The problem is any incel forum on reddit will be infested with fakecel memelords

:feelsYall:
Reddit's imageboard structure is more conductive to memes than here. I remember just how good the memes were in braincels. This place initially felt droll in comparison.

The problem is any incel forum on reddit will be infested with fakecel memelords
fair enough, I guess that place could be for the memes and here for the real shit.
But fuck reddit, so I'll only be here pretty muc

zig zad zylophone zorrostonerino zex zy zussy zaddy

haha where's le heckin updoots guys?
gtfo with el plebbito shit

idk buddyboyo ask serge to make sewers posts upvotable and ban postmaxxing maybe then

Yea i check top weekly quite a bit, quite entertaining

damn whats the name of the new incel subreddit

if u want u can pm me it to keep it secret or w/e

damn whats the name of the new incel subreddit

if u want u can pm me it to keep it secret or w/e
not that new, it's just incels without hate

Water is wet.
That was used as a justification or a piece of evidence about my whole topic. It's obviously going to be based on things we all agree on more or less and then use them to point out other things
idk buddyboyo ask serge to make sewers posts upvotable and ban postmaxxing maybe then
They never reply to any of my suggestions

They're certainly much better copers but i don't know about meme makers

Shut up incel

not that new, it's just incels without hate

That was used as a justification or a piece of evidence about my whole topic. It's obviously going to be based on things we all agree on more or less and then use them to point out other things

They never reply to any of my suggestions

Oh incelswithoutballs, fair enough

Probably because sewers is not an image board per say or at least very much less so than reddit.

That's because none of you faggots use the fucking media section :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

A centralised place for memes would be cool. Maybe create a dedicated area in the sewers? Are make the media area easier to access (from a UI standpoint)?

What is said here can't be said in real life or normies' social medias, that's why it's so funny.

agreed incels without hate and looksmax mog this place to hell when it comes to memes

Lmao going on reddit, imagine actually supporting the people who would love to just see you rot in a dungeon for the rest of your life, wtf is wrong with you?
Anyone who says anything positive about reddit raises red flags for me.

Last edited:
A centralised place for memes would be cool. Maybe create a dedicated area in the sewers? Are make the media area easier to access (from a UI standpoint)?
It would be great, they must consider this

The “in mine craft” trope is one of my favourite incel memes tbh ngl

Braincels was fun to browse

tfw getting mogged by redditors

Which sub?
incelswithouthate

Shut up incel
over

Lmao going on reddit, imagine actually supporting the people who would love to just see you rot in a dungeon for the rest of your life, wtf is wrong with you?
Anyone who says anything positive about reddit raises red flags for me.
I already said the site is cucked, I still wouldn't use it.

The “in mine craft” trope is one of my favourite incel memes tbh ngl
I don't even use it anymore, just flat out say whatever instead

They are. Reddit, especially as of the last few years, is a platform that's pretty much meme-specific. That's why the Reddit transplants here tend to just post memes. You post a meme, and see what the comments are. So if you're from Reddit, you know memes well enough because it's the bulk of what you post/consume.

Combine that with how you can sort content/memes by most popular, what you see at first on Reddit is the cream of the crop.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back