Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think the great old ones are spying on me

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
going to have to get a hidden camera to see if this is true, ill tell you if I find any. my pet Norwegian sleep too much to scare them away :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Don't know what this means but good luck

Yup they are out to get us

I shouldn't of posted about them on .co man, how stupid of me. Such is the way of things, I suppose.
bro they're always one step ahead of you tbh

bro they're always one step ahead of you tbh
I know, they are most likely looking at what I post on .co right now. They don't want the word of the lizard peoples return to get out. Such greed.

I know, they are most likely looking at what I post on .co right now. They don't want the word of the lizard peoples return to get out. Such greed.
they own the entire internet tbh

they own the entire internet tbh
I wouldn't go that far, they most likely own many domains and are using the EU as an excuse to remove online anonymity but I wouldn't say they they own the entire internet.

I wouldn't go that far, they most likely own many domains and are using the EU as an excuse to remove online anonymity but I wouldn't say they they own the entire internet.
Archons are the metainternet