Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think the Copening is upon us

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Soon we will witness unprecedented levels of cope around the entire world.

There will come a time that people all over the world will send each others gifts with boxes full of copium.

Thank's for letting me in here when all my "friends" turned my back on me and I was ldaring in my room. The rest of the world might just burn except for the incelosphere I think. Never mind.

And praise to the Lamb of God btw, she is probably a german girl or something top kek.

Have fun larping and see you around :feelsYall:

Tagging some bros that cheered me up, don't be upset if I forget your name, I love all of you. Keep faith
@fatlink @Mentally lost cel, @Dark enigma, @Rhaast, @gripmaxxing, @allan king, @shii410 and so many others

Finally thanks to my brother for picking the name calimero, my mother for being a whore, my father for being the crown prince of hell and my psychiatrists for civilized "torture". Finally thanks to science for giving me a creative space but also misery for invebting the ECT and giving me electroshock "therapy".

Thanks to Belial for creating all the evil in the world, we will soon meet again.

Sorry for this message, I'm just venting here (again). Take care and I love you. I just recovered from my psychotic break, I hope you guys understand. The mental hospital was brutal.

Thanks for keeping me company. I hope my "friends" will respond to my text messages one day, they can choose. Never mind the end.

I will stay larping here now and then who knows, see you guys tmr probably. Enjoy:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Thank's for letting me in here when all my "friends" turned my back on me and I was ldaring in my room. The rest of the world might just burn except for the incelosphere I think. Never mind.
Same ,it really hurts and I never got used to that ,being betrayed forgotten and abandoned

And praise to the Lamb of God btw, she is probably a german girl or something top kek.

Have fun larping and see you around :feelsYall:
First wtf is lamb of god ? Second I only larp in sewers

Tagging some bros that cheered me up, don't be upset if I forget your name, I love all of you. Keep faith
@fatlink @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/27/27375.jpg?1650500125 [/UWSL]@Mentally lost cel, @ [UWSL]D[/UWSL] @Dark enigma, @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/39/39623.jpg?1645348745 [/UWSL]@Rhaast, @gripmaxxing, @allan king, @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/25/25531.jpg?1640469475 [/UWSL]@shii410 and so many others
Yeah if you’re not evil I would help everyone in need

The mental hospital was brutal
Read this bro ,my mother wanted abusive father to come to our house and cuz I didn’t accepted that she made my life hell and was going to put me to mental asylum cuz of my “thoughtcrimes” against her loved ones

Thanks for keeping me company. I hope my "friends" will respond to my text messages one day, they can choose. Never mind the end.
:feelsYall:

We all face some kind of shitty existance, it's just a matter of surviving or just deciding to end it. Hope it's something either good or bad depending on the person