Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think the best way to make society more right-wing is to improve education

Do you think this would work?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I don't even think you NEED to teach right-wing principles I think people will work them out for themselves if they're smart enough.

Cope. Left-wing people are naturally left-wing. Same for right-wingers. Both sides think that the other side is uneducated and would be on their side if only they knew the muh truth.

Do you think women will think like men if they just get enough education? No because their brains are female brains and not male brains.

I don't even think you NEED to teach right-wing principles I think people will work them out for themselves if they're smart enough.

Not only will it not work; it’ll backfire because most normies’ brains are wired in a way that leads them to become more liberal the more educated they get.

I think people are naturally more conservative without education because they don’t have knowledge to offset their fear, disgust, and vengeance instincts.

Last edited:
Well yeah it’s an obvious fix. Brainwash through the zogged education system is like 90% of why the (((VVest))) is like this

The education system right now is set up to promote lib values, the people in charge of it do not want it to be 'improved'

Leftists are the genetic trash of a pop and a fifth column of angry untermensch that since they can't create anything of value or beauty must destroy all things good moral just or beautiful in this earth. Inb4 someone calls me an incel shamer for that beautiful comment I don't mean so much physical beauty I mean art, architecture or cutting pristine forest for an illegal migrant camp or polluting our cities with their feces and used needles and so called street art or perverting art with (((abstract art))) in the case of architecture see (((brutalist architecture))) these people arent defective due to physical appearance so much per say more an inner sickness of the mind/ soul if you're so inclined to believe in such a a concept.

Leftists are the genetic trash of a pop and a fifth column of angry untermensch that since they can't create anything of value or beauty must destroy all things good moral just or beautiful in this earth. Inb4 someone calls me an incel shamer for that beautiful comment I don't mean so much physical beauty I mean art, architecture or cutting pristine forest for an illegal migrant camp or polluting our cities with their feces and used needles and so called street art or perverting art with (((abstract art))) in the case of architecture see (((brutalist architecture))) these people arent defective due to physical appearance so much per say more an inner sickness of the mind/ soul if you're so inclined to believe in such a a concept.
Leftists don't understand the importance of aesthetics.

,,Are you far left or far right?"
Bitch I'm far ting.

Right wingers are cringe and anti-incel them and the ledt are 2 sides of the same shekel