Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think that the post exposing Toni Mahfud is bullshit and cope

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Toni Mahfud was « exposed » a while back for being a fraud on Lookism. I think it’s bullshit because Toni Mahfud never frauds his pics, slightly making your eye color lighter to make them look more striking isn’t considered frauding. And his eyes look real and ARE real... The only thing that isn’t real about his face is his nose as he had a rhinoplasty. He even posted a pic of him when he was a kid and guess what? He had the same eye color. I personally can’t see how someone can lie about his eye color and be this dedicated to this lie by wearing the same eye contact lenses day after the other without them EVER falling off for whatever reason...I also can’t see how he can fanthom being called out by his friends/family members. His Incel brother also has blue eyes and the only thing that Lookism had on him was that « Oh I heard that his friends said that it isn’t his real eye color ».