Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think that people never change.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If you were a nerd at 13 y.o. you probably will remain nerd at 85 y.o.
The notion that you can easily change your personality or work on your confidence is false.
Corrupt psychologists, coaches and therapists need to sell false hope to their clients.

Your basic personality is carved in stone and no amount of 'self-improoving :soy:' can change that.

Patrick star lolipop

Can't change how retarded i am

People change all the time.

If you were a nerd at 13 y.o. you probably will remain nerd at 85 y.o.
The notion that you can easily change your personality or work on your confidence is false.
Corrupt psychologists, coaches and therapists need to sell false hope to their clients.

Your basic personality is carved in stone and no amount of 'self-improoving :soy:' can change that.
I agree

Psychologists were originally there to help people from trauma or a break-up. Something practical which with help can be overcome.

Bill Gates still looks and acts like nerd.
Looks and acting are too diferent things. Yet, people change. You do not know him beyond Internet.

It depends, there are certain aspects of personality that can be improved with time, but some people are true mentalcels.