Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think that by getting a gf who’s very young (19-21 age range), they are much less likely to leave you—i.e., they become attached to you.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
I have noticed some 28-29 year old guys (often Latino or Asian) who, after earning good money/having a good career, they get a 19 y.o. gf, and she becomes very attached to them.

Idk if this actually works, but I’m not surprised to see it. I think those incel guys have no other choice in getting with a woman. But by getting a gf 10 years younger than themselves, they are much less likely to leave them.

Last edited:
I agree, but i would say 15-16 when they date an adult for the first time. They probably get hooked on escaping school stuff and adult mogs her peers.

I agree, but i would say 15-16 when they date an adult for the first time. They probably get hooked on escaping school stuff and adult mogs her peers.
yep, knew a guy who was 19 (so around my age, think he is a bit older) who was using those teen dating apps and got a 16yo gf, she still left him tho iirc lol

Jfl at you if you really think that there foids over 16 who are still virgin

I've seen more than a couple instances of these, except lower the age range to 13-17. All of those guys are thugg+wealthmaxxed

True. Remember that your dick can grow until 20s.

Just be first theory

Doesnt apply to only women

MoistCritikal is a great example of just be first theory

Just be a groomer theory. Im kidding I'm kidding. But it's true though, plus when you are older male you usually have more/resources and that will be a lot to a foid who only has her looks and pussy to offer this world

nah

all zoomies have nigger minds

zoomer foids would cheat on you as much as any other. ultimately you shouldn't love foids bc love means nothing to them, so who cares