Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think that Blacks are slowly going extinct in my country

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Today I was helping a cousin of mine with post-partum depression, she is a Catholic-turned-Muslim-turned-Atheist from Latin America, while she is Black her husband is Chinese. Her son goes to a kindergarten and I offered to pick him up for her. Besides him there are 4 other Black children in his class, all are mixed race.

One kid is a mulatta with a Curaçaoleña mother and a Dutch father, when I first saw the mother I noticed how she has A GIGANTIC ASS and when I say that I mean HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE like Saartje Baartman, the Hottentotten Venus big. Black men dream of asses this big, but her husband is a skrawny short blonde haired blue eyed White guy, while she speaks Papiamentu and Spanish with the kid the other half-Blacks all learn Dutch.

Another half-Black kid has a Curaçaoleño father and a super dark Dravidian mother, both parents are from South America as the mother is from Suriname. Surinamese Hindustani Currywhores are all from Northern India but this family has got to be the darkest non-Niggers I've ever seen, they look like someone burned black paint and they're still lighter than the African father. The mother is like 4'10 and the curry bro grand-father around 5'2. They're still significantly taller than the Indian immigrant couple (4'11 man 4'9 toilet) from West Bengal and Mumbai, respectively.

This also kind of proves how much afainst race mixing early Aryans were, as the Indian couple is super pale and both are from the north, the fact that basically purebred Dravidians exist in Northern India and Morocco kind of proves how little mixing the Aryans and Dravidians did and how the Aryans created a caste system to prevent their blood from becoming less pure.

The other half-Black kid is a mulatto with a White trash mother (she looks like trailer park trash, in general the only time I ever see Black men with White toilets is when they're marrying White trash with missing teeth and a huge attitude).

And the last Black kid has a rich Chinese mother, she's quite tall for a Chinatoilet and always dresses very eloquently and wears a lot of jewellery, she also drives a Tesla and is clearly very rich. Then I saw the father... A super short homeless looking Somali man (or maybe Eritrean, either way he was a member of the Hamite (Black Caucasian) race).

This is in fact the fact the first time I've ever seen a man from the Horn of Africa manage to bag a Noodlewhore, especially a Stacylite wealthmaxxed Noodlewhore by a povertymaxxed Somali shortcel, just shows how low Asian SMV really is.

So there are 5 Black Africans, 3 half-Asian and 2 half-European.

Meanwhile all other kids are purebred, 4'9 Mumbai toilet still preferred a 4'11 Bangla man over a Dutchman. The 4'10 Korean toilet still wanted a Korean man, the Chinese toilet married a Chinese man. There were 3 Dutch parents, 2 short White men and 1 6'4 toilet, the 6'4 toilet was in her 40's (Tails subscribers on suicide watch with their "Zoomers are taller cope"), her two sons both have blonde hair and blue eyes and are already taller than the other kids. There are also 2 Moroccan mothers, but have pure Berber offspring.

Only Blacks seem to be engaging in race mixing, all other races stick to themselves.

Despite Suriname having a large Black population I rarely see Surinamese Hindustani people with Black Surinamese, usually when they do date Blacks it's African-Curaçaoleño's.

Judging from the type of toilets Blacks get all West African Black men married the absolute bottom of the barrel and the Black man's dream wife literally married a White nerd. The only lucky Black guy is the one who managed to bag the rich Noodlewhore, but Hamites are genetically closer related to Europeans than to West Africans and they have the same skeletons, so I'm not even sure if that counts.

Given enough generations I don't think that there even will be Black people left.

Today I was helping a cousin of mine with post-partum depression, she is a Catholic-turned-Muslim-turned-Atheist from Latin America, while she is Black her husband is Chinese. Her son goes to a kindergarten and I offered to pick him up for her. Besides him there are 4 other Black children in his class, all are mixed race.

One kid is a mulatta with a Curaçaoleña mother and a Dutch father, when I first saw the mother I noticed how she has A GIGANTIC ASS and when I say that I mean HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE like Saartje Baartman, the Hottentotten Venus big. Black men dream of asses this big, but her husband is a skrawny short blonde haired blue eyed White guy, while she speaks Papiamentu and Spanish with the kid the other half-Blacks all learn Dutch.

Another half-Black kid has a Curaçaoleño father and a super dark Dravidian mother, both parents are from South America as the mother is from Suriname. Surinamese Hindustani Currywhores are all from Northern India but this family has got to be the darkest non-Niggers I've ever seen, they look like someone burned black paint and they're still lighter than the African father. The mother is like 4'10 and the curry bro grand-father around 5'2. They're still significantly taller than the Indian immigrant couple (4'11 man 4'9 toilet) from West Bengal and Mumbai, respectively.

This also kind of proves how much afainst race mixing early Aryans were, as the Indian couple is super pale and both are from the north, the fact that basically purebred Dravidians exist in Northern India and Morocco kind of proves how little mixing the Aryans and Dravidians did and how the Aryans created a caste system to prevent their blood from becoming less pure.

The other half-Black kid is a mulatto with a White trash mother (she looks like trailer park trash, in general the only time I ever see Black men with White toilets is when they're marrying White trash with missing teeth and a huge attitude).

And the last Black kid has a rich Chinese mother, she's quite tall for a Chinatoilet and always dresses very eloquently and wears a lot of jewellery, she also drives a Tesla and is clearly very rich. Then I saw the father... A super short homeless looking Somali man (or maybe Eritrean, either way he was a member of the Hamite (Black Caucasian) race).

This is in fact the fact the first time I've ever seen a man from the Horn of Africa manage to bag a Noodlewhore, especially a Stacylite wealthmaxxed Noodlewhore by a povertymaxxed Somali shortcel, just shows how low Asian SMV really is.

So there are 5 Black Africans, 3 half-Asian and 2 half-European.

Meanwhile all other kids are purebred, 4'9 Mumbai toilet still preferred a 4'11 Bangla man over a Dutchman. The 4'10 Korean toilet still wanted a Korean man, the Chinese toilet married a Chinese man. There were 3 Dutch parents, 2 short White men and 1 6'4 toilet, the 6'4 toilet was in her 40's (Tails subscribers on suicide watch with their "Zoomers are taller cope"), her two sons both have blonde hair and blue eyes and are already taller than the other kids. There are also 2 Moroccan mothers, but have pure Berber offspring.

Only Blacks seem to be engaging in race mixing, all other races stick to themselves.

Despite Suriname having a large Black population I rarely see Surinamese Hindustani people with Black Surinamese, usually when they do date Blacks it's African-Curaçaoleño's.

Judging from the type of toilets Blacks get all West African Black men married the absolute bottom of the barrel and the Black man's dream wife literally married a White nerd. The only lucky Black guy is the one who managed to bag the rich Noodlewhore, but Hamites are genetically closer related to Europeans than to West Africans and they have the same skeletons, so I'm not even sure if that counts.

Given enough generations I don't think that there even will be Black people left.
Ethnic foids will fuck and have sex with mayo chads, but usually end up marrying some other ethnic. Nothing new here.

in the netherlands? last time I checked there's more immigrants being imported than children born there

Of course it's a below average white woman.
(Tails subscribers on suicide watch with their "Zoomers are taller cope")
Anyone who believes that is genuinely retarded.

Black people in general view racemixing in a more positive way than people of other races.

Black genes are dominant and they have the highest natality rate.Blacks are not going extinct.

in the netherlands? last time I checked there's more immigrants being imported than children born there
Yes. Racemixing in Europe is rare just like in other places.

Black genes are dominant and they have the highest natality rate.Blacks are not going extinct.
Jeremy Meeks disagrees.

Black people don't seem to have any kind of race pride or feeling of belonging. They just mix with whomever wants to. But bc a lot of Westerners don't seem to have a problem with race mixing and there are so many Blacks in the world, I feel like the future human race is mulatto, and some of them are blue-eyed and blond, others are straight-black and some Asian-looking, but we all will have a significant portion of Black DNA in us. That's what the Elites planned for a long time.

How often does she call you up asking you to run errands for her?

Cherrypicking again.He is the exception,not the majority
Half Black people "look" black to white people.
Same for HAPAs. Half Blacks don't look Black to other fully Black people.

I notice that online and in real life (with the few Blacks living here) that Black men try with other races of women first and if everything fails they still have their own women.
Yes, Black women are the lowest of the low when it comes to women of other races, so they'll always be there for Black men, except for a small number of them who escape the ghetto lifestyle and marry men of high status and wealth.
American Blacks are already 10-30% White so it doesn't really count, American Blacks aren't pure Blacks
Most Black and other race mixing happens in the US. Racemixing, especially with Black people, is rare outside of the US.
Generally speaking, when it comes to non-Black women who mix with Black men (that's true for all non-Black races), they are looked at as literal human garbage and most of them are disowned.
Lower attractivness and weight gain in White women is associated with increased attraction to Black men. Considering the fact that Indians and East Asians are quite open about their dislike of Black people, the same is true for non-White non-Black women.

You want to bag a high tier rich tall East Asian Stacy. Go to Holland @DragonBallZCel

Ethnic foids will fuck and have sex with mayo chads, but usually end up marrying some other ethnic. Nothing new here.
BY the year 2200 the world will all be a generic brown because of disloyal race mixing foids

I don't have anything to add but it is intreating to learn about the demographic makeup of the Netherlands from your posts lol.
Interesting to see that a lot of people from former dutch colonies moved there. Being an incel aside, the Netherlands honestly seems like a much better place to live in than Canada or the US.

I don’t like noodle foids they are alien looking and don’t have mature bodies.

Coomskin whores are better
Well Holland has some of the best Coomskin whores anyehere in the world.

Last edited:
Ethnicwhores will only get fucked by BWCs and BBCs, and will only see their own men as the potential future betabuxxers.

American Blacks are already 10-30% White so it doesn't really count, American Blacks aren't pure Blacks
This is what I find humorous about BLM and other such black purist groups. like nigga, youre not black you stupid fuck. you have euro admixture into your genetics, and your entire race seeks to further themselves away from the pure black line by excessively mixxing with other races.

people are retarded and they think darker skin = you are black. skin color has nothing to do with your genetic dna composition. if you are 50% white and 50% black, you may have dark skin and thus considered "black", but you are no more black then you are white, you are a nothing, a mixbred mutt with no racial identiy.

the white race isnt becoming extinct anymore then the black race is becoming extinct. when you mix the races, then both original lines fade out.

wouldn't that be fucking fantastic. if only

@Undervalued Thoughts on this.
Watch out for white women going for ANY ethnic man often times these women are damaged. ~ 60% of black men will probably never be able to attract a non-black woman, IMO.

Mixed kids have near white skin all of them
But whites are only 11% of the worlds population. Meaning there are stastically more Changs, Tyrones and Chadpreets than Chads and foids are disloyal and don't care about preserving race so they will mix. Also white women are fucking dogpilled anyway so it will just be white chads fucking ethnic foids whose descendents will fuck other ethnics until they are all brown and indistinguishable

Where did you find these stats bro ? There isn’t more black people than white people at all
In the world nigga, Blacks in africa are reproducing like crazy while Rice and Curry have like a third of the worlds population combined. Meanwhile whites aren't reproducing to replace while white women race mix and fuck dogs. Just by averages there aren't that many white chads compared to other races

Still white skin even if it isn’t purely white they still have white padding skin/faces
I don't know mang, some mutts look fine but a lot of them look fucking wierd. hapa foids are whatever but hapa males end up autistic like ER

Eventually we’ll all racemix to the point there’ll be probably only one skin tone

Doesn’t count , stats in the us bro
Oh nevermind then, most american blacks are already genetically different from african blacks since they have white mixed already. If you count mexicans as white then no biggie but if not, american will become white minority by like 2040

Su's are known for pumping and dumping so it's ni surprise their females are with other ethnicities.

Are you ethnically Chinese?

Multiculturalism was a mistake

I agree but in UK it's happening, both black men and women date out a lot, there is more biracial children then Carribbean now