Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Think Suicide Should Be Legalized For Prisoners First (One Suicide Pill Per Inmate, Choice Is Theirs)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
As the title states I think suicide should be legal for inmates, and by that a painless and quick means of suicide should be provided to inmates

This would not only be more humane but it would be more cost effective, rather than tax money going into keeping someone alive just so that they can get beaten and raped for years on end, or join a gang and fight in riots and just accrue more jail time as they are forced to do more extreme acts to survive, they should be given the option to just end their own misery and suffering

Jail is really a waste of money, and some people just aren't cut out for it

Every prisoner should be given some kind of pill along with their prison uniforms before even being put in their cell, and from there its up to them to end it all

It really makes no sense to keep all of these people alive, and force them to suffer, at the cost of tax payers, its completely illogical, society could save so much money just with this one change in the laws

Its very funny that people always speak of others "having the right to live" but they don't "have the right to die", people should be allowed the means to end their lives painlessly and peacefully, forcing criminals to live out tortured existences, only to just release them back onto the public if they somehow get paroled is a joke, that's not "humane", that's not "civil", its a fucking joke

Lets say you go to jail and you are a "softie", you end up becoming someones bitch, you could have gotten a chance to off yourself and escape years of torture but you weren't provided that chance, and why?, it would actually save the tax payers money, instead you survive, become a predator yourself, and then you get out of jail/prison

Ask yourself

What is your motivation to now be an "upstanding citizen"? JFL, of course you are just going to go back to crime, and worse yet you are now a hardened remorseless criminal, worse than when you went in

Until the conditions and culture of prison is changed, I think criminals should be allowed the option to kill themselves

Its just pointless "inhumane" torture, just to keep people alive for the sake of them "serving their sentence" and "learning their lesson", when they die they aren't going to have the consciousness to comprehend that lesson anyways and ironically those "lessons" are going to make them more evil and less likely to turn God, so they are going to hell anyways, so all that was accomplished, was to prolong their earthly torment, just before seinding them off to their spiritual torment

Last edited:
I Think Suicide Should Be Legalized For All Kisless Virgins above 22 (One Suicide Pill Per Kisless Virgin, Choice Is Theirs)

Fixed it for ya.

It really makes no sense to keep all of these people alive, and force them to suffer, at the cost of tax payers, its completely illogical, society could save so much money just with this one change in the laws
Didn't read carefully but prisoners are being kept alive because their sentence might be decreased in the future or something might happen that will get them out of prison.

Fixed it for ya.

As if that's as bad as being a prisoner, I doubt you would switch places with your average inmate, I'd kill myself before I go to jail, I'm not spending one week in a cell

Didn't read carefully but prisoners are being kept alive because their sentence might be decreased in the future or something might happen that will get them out of prison.

forcing criminals to live out tortured existences, only to just release them back onto the public if they somehow get paroled is a joke, that's not "humane", that's not "civil", its a fucking joke

Lets say you go to jail and you are a "softie", you end up becoming someones bitch, you could have gotten a chance to off yourself and escape years of torture but you weren't provided that chance, and why?, it would actually save the tax payers money, instead you survive, become a predator yourself, and then you get out of jail/prison

Ask yourself

What is your motivation to now be an "upstanding citizen"? JFL, of course you are just going to go back to crime, and worse yet you are now a hardened remorseless criminal, worse than when you went in

You definitely didn't read carefully, I already addressed how pointless this is, you aren't releasing rehabilitated men who feel bad about what they did, you are releasing hardened criminals who now want to get revenge on the world and want to make others feel the pain they have felt

damn man I agree tbh.

Except prisoners would force it down the throat of other prisoners for murder and it would look like suicide.

So if you get sentenced to 10 years for something, your choice becomes daily rape or death? Cmon man. There’s better options.. Segregate prisoners and only allow association between consenting parties. And to offset the inhuman psychological effects of isolation, give prisoners and sick cell. Comfy bed, shower, tv, a desk, paper and pen, etc..

Prison should not put people in a position where they want to die, for reasons other than the general shittiness of prison/isolation.. Prison is supposed to suck but beatings and rape are not part of the sentence of being temporarily removed from society.

suicide pills should just be available to people in general. If you wanna die, you should be able to die.

Last edited:
Prison is supposed to suck but beatings and rape are not part of the sentence of being temporarily removed from society.
Technically true, but society doesn't think that. Normies outside of prison love to think that the "pedophile" who fucked a 17 year old will get "what he deserves" and get raped in prison

The general problem with OP's idea is that our clown society ("Land of the Free!") treats people as property. Once you're born, you're forced to follow rules that you never agreed to. You pay taxes for things you never said you wanted. You're forced to learn useless lessons that are of no interest to you.
And if you want to leave, you need to wait till you're 18, and they make you pay for the right to leave a system you never agreed to.

Like other posters, I agree that anyone (including convicts) should have the right to choose death, but clown world doesn't believe in our right to choose in general.

And even if inmates get released into the public their criminal past stays there and can continue to haunt them after prison causing them to not get a job and resort to drugs stealing or killing which ends them back in jail repeating the cycle

Legal and criminal tradition and development of legal theory don’t allow for that. In this case, it’s a mix of public claims, Law, the State and the protection of certain moral and material goods.
In this case, human dignity and inmates which still are avaliable assets for society.

What you want to do goes against some general principles of Law and how we structure our vision of the person in the legal field.

Last edited:
Attractive inmates should just be let loose in society and incel inmates should be shot, normie incels can serve their sentence. Fuck society.

ZOG will never allow this because prisoners are a huge part of ZOG's economy as a slave labor force.

If I ever got sentenced to life imprisonment, I'd kill myself in the court room

Or they could make prison not worse than death like the netherlands

You should be able to buy suicide pills at your local pharmacy.

lol
like 50% of them would just instantly swallow it
This Pill would eradicate a whole industry and kill thousands of jobs
You should be able to buy suicide pills at your local pharmacy.
based tbh

For inmates and incels over 21

But then imagine how much easier it would have been to get rid of Epstein.

Except prisoners would force it down the throat of other prisoners for murder and it would look like suicide.

1. Dude forensics and an autopsy can easily show if you were forced to swallow something or you swallowed it by choice, in fact all that isn't even necessary, they are going to see contusions and bruising from where the prisoner held you to make you swallow

2. If someone wants you dead in prison which do you prefer, they force you to swallow a pill that kills you painlessly, or they stab you multiple times with a shiv and you slowly bleed out and die?

Either way they were going to kill that person, so saying - "they'd use the pill" isn't an argument, its not like it would be better if they used their bare hands or a prison shank JFL

So if you get sentenced to 10 years for something, your choice becomes daily rape or death? Cmon man. There’s better options.. Segregate prisoners and only allow association between consenting parties. And to offset the inhuman psychological effects of isolation, give prisoners and sick cell. Comfy bed, shower, tv, a desk, paper and pen, etc..

That sounds unnecessarily expensive,that won't pan out well when it comes to taxes, and also you aren't considering the people who do not want to be in jail, I am serious when I say I won't spend even a week in prison, if I get arrested for a serious crime and the sentence is even 2 years (especially at a "hard prison") I am killing myself, its not worth it, I'd rather go out free, I'd go buy a burger and some fries and my fav drink, watch a show and eat, and then blow my brains out

Prison should not put people in a position where they want to die, for reasons other than the general shittiness of prison/isolation.. Prison is supposed to suck but beatings and rape are not part of the sentence of being temporarily removed from society.

Who are you to say its not part of the sentence, as far as society has conveyed to me, it is, you are put there to suffer and "pay for your crimes", not repent and be rehabilitated, that part of prison is a lie, its all part of the front, the illusion of civility

suicide pills should just be available to people in general. If you wanna die, you should be able to die.

They should start with prisoners first though, because they need it more, its a terrible and depressing existence to be caged up with no entertainment or luxury

Then how is this related to inceldom discussion?

Incels (beta males in general) Go ER, not all of them kill themselves at that moment, but they work up the courage later, but now they are trapped, and left to get beaten and raped in prison, this definitely relates to the lives of men who go ER

Last edited:
2. If someone wants you dead in prison which do you prefer, they force you to swallow a pill that kills you painlessly, or they stab you multiple times with a shiv and you slowly bleed out and die?
Or they could just hide the pill on your food.

I'm definitely gonna commit some crimes to get my free euthanasia