Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think St. Mistersinister may be a mentalcel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see many ugly, rich Chinese foreign students here that look like him aside from his fucked up teeth with looksmatched noodles, plus he’s not a turbomanlet by any measures for Taiwanese standards at 5’7 when that’s the average height there.

He’s also rich and very highly educated with an electrical engineering degree: there’s nothing much in the way that’s stopping him from getting married with an Asian foid except for autism.

Last edited:
Brutal NT pill

he is very non NT a normal girl would havw hard time communicating with him.

@Transcended Trucel

He's subhuman in most categories; 5'7 ricecels like him are easily mogged by 6'2 Northern Chinese Changs, not to mention his 4/10 face... :feelshehe:

Though I am envious of his IQ and wealth; could probably get a Chinese Becky from some village with that salary. :feelswhat:

He's subhuman in most categories; 5'7 ricecels like him are easily mogged by 6'2 Northern Chinese Changs, not to mention his 4/10 face... :feelshehe:

Though I am envious of his IQ and wealth; could probably get a Chinese Becky from some village with that salary. :feelswhat:
He’s lives in Taiwan, not mainland China.

@Incelius Savage

He’s lives in Taiwan, not mainland China.
I see; most likely still overall the same, though, since I doubt Taiwanese can't at least travel to the mainland. :feelsjuice:

He can ascend he lives in a homogenous place

You’ve just now come to this conclusion?

I see many ugly, rich Chinese foreign students here that look like him aside from his fucked up teeth with looksmatched noodles, plus he’s not a turbomanlet by any measures for Taiwanese standards at 5’7 when that’s the average height there.

He’s also rich and very highly educated with an electrical engineering degree: there’s nothing much in the way that’s stopping him from getting married with an Asian foid except for autism.
yeah he seems moderately schizo, not as much as Sneir but more than enough to not get laid

If Korean and Japanese males flooded SEA, the "Yellow Rule" fantasy would become more possible.