Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory i think some people here are playing double agent

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
i sometimes suspect that there might exist people who intentionally make unhinged cringe edgelord posts on forum, and post the screenshots themselves on IT to karma farm, that way they can incriminate the forum and can get it down all while karma farming on IT and earning us pointless hate by bluepilled incel normies who would have otherwise joined us if it was not for our notorious reputation

Capture

CuckTears can suck my full 4 inches dick and hairy balls.

Undoubtedly. Wouldn't surprise me if something like that was going on in every even slightly controversial online community tbh.

venom-snake-nuclear.gif

All cuck tear infiltrator deserves death ( in roblox )

There were a few instances of them doing that when the incel subreddit was still around. IT would post a screenshot of a comment that was like 30 second old and had exactly one upvote ... and the upvote button was highlighted. That proves that they were the one who made the comment.

There were also some chat logs once where people on the "against hate subreddits" discord were bragging about posting CP to subreddits in order to get them banned.

It's pretty sad how far reddit has fallen. In the early days, it was amazing. You could debate anyone on any topic, and say anything you wanted. You might get downvoted but so what - at least you had your say. Leftists couldn't allow that to continue because so many of their ideas don't withstand scrutiny. So now the rule is that you get shadowbanned by a mod if you express wrongthink, and you don't even know you're shadowbanned.

Your suspicion is valid because several members were exposed as infiltrators and fakecels either willingly or unwillingly

Unfortunately infiltrators always existed and these POS will always exist

i sometimes suspect that there might exist people who intentionally make unhinged cringe edgelord posts on forum, and post the screenshots themselves on IT to karma farm, that way they can incriminate the forum and can get it down all while karma farming on IT and earning us pointless hate by bluepilled incel normies who would have otherwise joined us if it was not for our notorious reputation
I told the mods this and i know exactly who is just here to shit on incels and try to change their way of thinking, but they don’t give a flying fuck, because „those are muh long term members boyo“

oh yeah so much for the kinder gender
foids are natural psychopaths, although not as psychopathic as chad dark triad males, they are psychopathic as fuck and secretly enjoy hurting weak creatures or individual males with a failed sex life. if you think that yourself sitting infront of a desk watching gore is a dark triad trait then foids are the equivalent of fucking satan

celfish are weird

and when you call em out it just makes you look crazy…

it’s annoying

also kinda annoying how much content in this forum is about posts in other forums … I appreciate the illustrative examples of black pill theory but I feel like it’s way beyond that.. shrug

Mr Garnica and the squad are always present here with multiple accounts

Can you spot the teenagers ?
They believe it´s "hip and cool" to post on here, dullards.

You must be at least 21+ to even call yourself incel for life.

shrek is love I said, shrek is life

@Intellau_Celistic make me the most mentioned user in this forum so I can ask for an award in 2023 awards

I WANT TO AWARDMAXXX TO ASCEND WITH BLACK E WHORE PUSSY

Too many of these knobs boasting here and seeking validication from groupies who aren't even trolls but true fuckwits

idc, i have pity for such down syndrome pedophiles failing normie bluepill motherfuckers. Their existence is even more sad and pathetic than any of ours, ugly ass goblins, might ever be. I look down on em, and when it's somebody miserable as me saying it, it really means it beyond over for em. May they rot for the ethernity.

Too many of these knobs boasting here and seeking validication from groupies who aren't even trolls but true fuckwits

Shannon hasn't been in my mind much for many weeks now.

I post contradictory content daily, yet I wake up with a chronic chill and ache in my neck.

This is well known. Someone like mentalcel was a prime example of this

It’s very easy to spot them anyways, they never make any post that has a bit of substance, every single thing they post has to be edgy/controversial. Even their responses are always controversial.

The last case of this I remember was Edmund Kemper. Virtually every thread he made here had its own thread on IT. The guy was a fakecel, so it was probably his gf posting them on reddit.

Betabuxxing normies I know, their girlfriends want an open relationship as well now or they just leave.

What happened to women?

fuck the whores

Okay, but what happened to them?

what do you mean what happened fuck the piece of shit useless cumdumpsters

Okay, but I want to know what happened to them?

I DON'T KNOW?????? THEY'RE LIVING OFF OF CUCKS AND FUCKING CHADTARDS???????

Not what's happening. What happened?

Another day, another fight with a bunch of cucks

No no, not what's happening right now. What's the deal with the absolute state of women.