Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think some of my IRL friends are starting to hate me

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
One of them started talking about incels and I told them sometimes it's not possible to change one's position and now they have started ignoring me.
They said that incels are disgusting and maybe they think that of me too now

but if they are your friends then that should mean you're a good guy and there's nothing wrong with your personality right? what are they saying is the cause of inceldom?

They're not your real friends.

but if they are your friends then that should mean you're a good guy and there's nothing wrong with your personality right? what are they saying is the cause of inceldom?
My personality is why women hate me

That's what they tell me

That's what they tell me
that's Low IQ of them to say since they're your friends and male friendships are pretty much based on personality. Surely they must think you have a pretty good personality if they've formed a friendship with you

your friends are retards

that's Low IQ of them to say since they're your friends and male friendships are pretty much based on personality.
They are very bluepilled and believe only personality matters

They never been your friends.

if they hate your personality why are they your f riends
They enjoy hanging out with me, I am really funny and they kinda need me.
I am like the cherry on top of the cake

Dont talk to them over this stuff. An incel needs to go undercover in real life. Keep in mind we are the most persecuted and hated group in this world today. People hate us more than ISIS. I.e. There is no reddit group with 180.000 people against ISIS. There are no real friends.

Are they incels too?

If so, show them FACEandLMS's videos. Though I was blackpilled for years already, those are what stamped out any blue and red pilled doubt in my mind.

That's what they tell me
I understand hating women but, as rare as it is, there are some females allies, and as long as you give a chance to every women you see a go at proving themselves as a potential ally, you’ll have more luck finding (or even talking) to one.
I’m not supposed to give advice (as i am as unsuccessful than everyone else) but I try to not turn volcel

They don't want to be friends with an 'In-Cel' because they kill people and are evil. They wouldn't know better than to actually see the individual case and see you are the same person underneath.

Fuck em then. They were never friends to begin with.

My friends are basically all incels even though they won't say it out loud. The other is autistic (he sais it himself, has a mild form of autism) and the other one had/has ADHD. Neither of them are attractive. I'm basically the "sane man" of the bunch, but I have physical disorders.

Just tow the line and repeat bluepill bullshit. The moment you bring up anything blackpill related you will lose your friends.

Telling the truth is the quickest way to get isolated and hated in life. Don’t tell idiots that they are idiots, don’t tell sluts that they are sluts, ect.

because ur ugly

Wait incels are known in Finland as well? Buddy boyo we are conquering the world hard.

having friends = normie who can ascend

I tried dropping some blackpills in convos but its mostly gets "haha funny but that cant be true" or ignored, i noticed things get awkward for awhile after that. Idk bro its better not to mix it with irl or you might lose your friends and then its surely :feelsrope:time. You should only talk about that stuff here with us, normies are too low iq for it

Hit me up if you ever cross the baltic sea. finnbro. I'll be your friend.

WhispER to thEiR EaRs that it is an ERror of public to say bad things about incels and such ERrors require being ERadicated.

Last edited:
Never reveal your powerlevel OP. I never let any discussion literally get to talking about incels, I may drop a black or red pill once and a while but never have a full blow discussion about it with normies. You might have to start dropping bluepills around so they might stop thinking you are "incel".

300px-Heikki_tonniHQ.jpg
Oispa kajlaa :feelsokman:

What specifically were they saying about incels?

Try showing them @FACEandLMS videos. His high like ratio indicate that many normies are agreeing with him.
They've cherry picked incels who say they hate women.
They ignore 80% of us hating ourselves more than anything else

Dont talk to them over this stuff. An incel needs to go undercover in real life. Keep in mind we are the most persecuted and hated group in this world today. People hate us more than ISIS. I.e. There is no reddit group with 180.000 people against ISIS. There are no real friends.
When did the term "incel" go mainstream? I've been hearing it IRL some too.

I wish I had friends
When did the term "incel" go mainstream? I've been hearing it IRL some too.
when vice did that documentary and then everyone made documentaries

Most people cite the contrapoints video when I ask them how they found out about incels.
Real shit? Didnt know a shitty tranny could be so popular.

What specifically were they saying about incels?

Try showing them @FACEandLMS videos. His high like ratio indicate that many normies are agreeing with him.
I sent those videos to my incel-in-denial friends but they didn't watch it because they were "too long" :feelswhat:

"haha funny but that cant be true"
a lot of the blackpill is universally true.
so if you are careful with your words it's impossible for normies to argue against it.

deep down everyone knows: looks = everything.

just never talk to normies about the "weird" stuff, for example the concept of chads and stacys
and absolutely NEVER talk about stuff like tinder experiments.
all of this is too advanced knowledge that normies can't understand if they don't understand lookism / halo effect first.

a lot of the blackpill is universally true.
so if you are careful with your words it's impossible for normies to argue against it.

deep down everyone knows: looks = everything.

just never talk to normies about the "weird" stuff, for example the concept of chads and stacys
and absolutely NEVER talk about stuff like tinder experiments.
all of this is too advanced knowledge that normies can't understand if they don't understand lookism / halo effect first.
Yeah it was about tinder experiment when they said this, you are right i guess

They were your enemies from the very start ngl

Just tow the line and repeat bluepill bullshit. The moment you bring up anything blackpill related you will lose your friends.

this tbh.

the blackpill is taboo. Just above pedophilia.

incels are on par with terrorists, just above ISIS.

Only be your true self online. As soon as someone knows your real name, you cannot afford to be honest and free-thinking.

lol you still have friends?