Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I think some foids are actually turned on by us

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
Not exactly because of our ugly appearance, if they saw our faces they would be disgusted. But I think some of them like to believe that we're just some picky dark triad chads who could easily have sex. No wonder they keep saying our looks aren't the problem.

Could be, kek. Maybe they admire our low inhib and dark triad behavior online, jfl

GIVE ME UR TITTIES U STUPID FUCKING WHORES!!!

No, it doesn't work that way. We need to be horrible people and attractive. Or ________ and attractive.

facts

Look up "Incel fetish" on reddit.

You'll find some interesting posts

When they see what we say they may like to think we are Dark triad Chads they come up with a false image of us

They think of a basement dweller with who is tall with a chad face who can't get girls because they have a "bad personality" because they think that matters:feelskek:

If raging and shitting on foids on the internet makes us attractive, then I must be pic related

8748 gigachad

Not exactly because of our ugly appearance, if they saw our faces they would be disgusted. But I think some of them like to believe that we're just some picky dark triad chads who could easily have sex. No wonder they keep saying our looks aren't the problem.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Why cope? I specifically said they wouldn't like us if they saw our faces.
I doubt personality really effects foids all that much tbh. Plus dark triad is more along the lines of beating and abusing foids. Almost like a serial killer type personality.

All we do is call them toilets and make dumb memes tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I doubt personality really effects foids all that much tbh. Plus dark triad is more along the lines of beating and abusing foids. Almost like a serial killer type personality.

All we do is call them toilets and make dumb memes tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Exactly, but they don't know our faces, so they can create the illusion that we are demanding Chad.

It's funny how you keep projecting a rational way of thinking onto women, they are not RATIONAL. The way we think and the way they think are not the same thing.

I've seem foids saying there is no such a thing as incel and men only want stacy. That's how stupid they are.

Exactly, but they don't know our faces, so they can create the illusion that we are demanding Chad.

It's funny how you keep projecting a rational way of thinking onto women, they are not RATIONAL. The way we think and the way they think are not the same thing.

I've seem foids saying there is no such a thing as incel and men only want stacy. That's how stupid they are.
True. It's hard to lower IQ to reach their level tbh :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back