Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think sociopathy is more likely among manlets than high anxiety.

What is more common among manlets, sociopathy or high inhibition

• Sociopathy

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • High Inhibition

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I kinda notice among shortlets that they turn to compensatory sociopathy instead of high anxiety.
A lot of them will choose to be aggressive against the system, and feel like it's fair compensation for being logistically/ resourcefully deprived of what people get, and unfairly treated throughout life. The pride of people makes them stop from going into high anxiety. At the same time they know they won't achieve greatness if they put themselves out there. So they decide to put the chip on their shoulder in the subconscious (so they're not constantly overburdened) and take a more sociopathic route.

If life were unfair to them, then it's only fair that they take unfair advantage. That they have a moral license (on behalf of fairness) for them to cheat the system, because hte system made things unfair to them.
If they make life unfair for others, welp, life was unfair to them first. So by principle, it's all fair all around. Nothing's fair.

how tall are you nigga

even though i'm 5'7" and know the fact that it's a dealbreaker in dating, I absolutely love my height. My only problem is with my face. my face is the only reason i am high inhib. i am not a sociopath.

how tall are you nigga
6'1. My dad is 5'7. But his brothers are all near my height. 5'11-6'2.
My dad has serious self esteem issues and he constantly rips on geek culture and shit I like (even though I act more normal than him around other people, and he acts like the pushy agitated faggot). He constantly signalizes masculinity because he lacks it within himself. Gets infuriating because you should be able to be creative, and want to be creative/ open/ understanding than constantly fucking masculine. That toxic masculinity shit holds society back. All those men could do far more than chadding.
I wanna show pics of him and his asian house slave but the mods would ban me or whatever.

going from personal experience, I've not met many people with a napoleon complex but I'd say it comes down to how popular/social the person is, if they are popular/social they are far more likely to have a napoleon complex whereas if they are a social outcast or just lower on the social ladder I'd say they are far more likely to have high inhibition than being a sociopath.

He has a voice pitch tone higher than a stilt walking giraffe with a texas hat.
You can tell masculinity is tryhard when it's put out there at the detriment of everything else.
Only someone who makes masculinity a high priority for themselves would sacrifice everything else like the logic/ sense/ progress for the sake of it. Or else they would all come to his brain and be the obvious choice.
going from personal experience, I've not met many people with a napoleon complex but I'd say it comes down to how popular/social the person is, if they are popular/social they are far more likely to have a napoleon complex whereas if they are a social outcast or just lower on the social ladder I'd say they are far more likely to have high inhibition than being a sociopath.
A person's insecurities stems from what they inherently esteem/ see as the optimal value traits in themselves.
A nigger could give a fuck less about a big nose, but to a woman, ornateness is everything. To a nigger, he wants power/ athleticism.
If a person is angry about being short then that means they have an ideal situational/ self concept surrounded around image/ power/ etc. These concepts are self centered. And thus speaks to that person having a vanity based attitude.
Whereas if a person held dear the community/ humanity/ your neighbor's state of mind as to what you'd be insecure about, then that wouldn't be vanity, that would be a brotherhoodly person.
99% OF THE HUMAN RACE has narcissism/ vanity by nature. Primality.

Depends on individual circumstances, but empirically, it is usually high inhibition as a result of feedback and self - induced inferiority complex when around taller men, the determining factor for a manlet to transition from high inhibition & anxiety to sociopathy is Testosterone level

Manlets I know are all extreme manipulators, to that degree when it's impossible to hangout with them. When you want deal something with them, they will always do something bad to you in subtle ways just to prove how they are more masculine.
Fuck that shit, I am not their enemy.
But I understand them, life is cruel.

They probably do something bad to me just because I am ugly, like every other nonmanlet

I'm a manlet, i'm high inhib.

I don't know tbh, they both seem common. I know I'm kind of both, I abuse the system as good as I can but I'm also highly anxious.

I’m a shortcel myself who’s had anxiety for years. Lately I have made a concious effort to behave in a more sociopathtic way tbh. It’s not because I’m short though, it’s more of a fuck you to the world in general. I see complete retards landing jobs and intelligent people missing out because the foids in HR don’t know how to pick ‘em.

Lie about anything you can get away with. Exaggerate about anything you can’t get away with lying about.

6'1. My dad is 5'7. But his brothers are all near my height. 5'11-6'2.
My dad has serious self esteem issues and he constantly rips on geek culture and shit I like (even though I act more normal than him around other people, and he acts like the pushy agitated faggot). He constantly signalizes masculinity because he lacks it within himself. Gets infuriating because you should be able to be creative, and want to be creative/ open/ understanding than constantly fucking masculine. That toxic masculinity shit holds society back. All those men could do far more than chadding.
I wanna show pics of him and his asian house slave but the mods would ban me or whatever.
:feelsseriously:

High inhibition

For him positing all value on superficial traits, then
This isn't sociopathy this is just aggressive overcompensation.
Overcompensation can lead into sociopathy. He's not giving a shit about people around him.
Sociopathy is where you can do things without a moral conscience influencing your actions.
A sociopath enjoys doing shit which underlyingly weaves into his personal pleasures/ desires/ his aims.
He might be more narcissistic though. But I think sociopathy emerged from narcissism.
Narcissism (after a misdeed) I don't see the problem.
Sociopathy (after a misdeed) Oh I'm sorry (hehe, good)

But you tell me the difference. What is the difference.

High inhibition is caused by a fear of harsh judgement. Being a manlet doesn't necessarily mean people will hate you, just respect you less, the being hated part comes more from being ugly . Facially unattractive manlets are more likely to be high inhibition while facially attractive manlets are more likely to be sociopathic/overcompensate imo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back