Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think she's still single, guys

saddupbro

saddupbro

Officer
★★
Lizzie Velasquez, once said to be the ugliest woman in the world. 

Her medical condition makes it impossible for her to get fat.

She's sometimes seen with a male friend, though I believe he's her hag-fag.

Lizzie%20Velasquez--No%20Credit.jpeg

Would you get with her?

I would. Extra-points for virtue signalling bullshit too. :D

If you're a female, it takes an extreme case / freak of nature with an smv of -500 in order for you to be an incel.

If you're male and below 6, it's over for you.

BlackpilledAF said:
If you're a female, it takes an extreme case / freak of nature with an smv of -500 in order for you to be an incel.

If you're male and below 6, it's over for you.

yup. would you get with her?

She has had a boyfriend and is currently voluntarily single.

I'd fuck her brains out, if I could. She is above my looks level.

SaintMarcLepine said:

We don't even have a chance with her. It has never been more over.

SaintMarcLepine said:

hmm, who was it? 

I googled but couldn't find anything.

saddupbro said:
lol, volcel

I'm a GeographicalCel. 

I don't get laid because I'm broke, and my personality is very weird for a Middle-Easterner who lives in the Middle East. I'm the shunned outsider. 

When I'm in Europe for work, I get pussy relatively easy. But that only started recently because of work-related travel. Before that, I was incel for 30 years. It did my head in.

saddupbro said:
hmm, who was it? 

I googled but couldn't find anything.
Can't find a link but I remember reading it a while back. Here's a link saying she's voluntarily single: 
http://frostsnow.com/lizzie-velasquez-reveals-she-has-no-boyfriend-and-isn-t-dating-as-her-focus-is-strictly-on-work

I would kms if i were her.

FeminismsCancer said:
Eww no way.

dude, you're the horse incel and you're being so judgy. hahaha

she's even got a horse face and horse teeth man. perfect for you!   :D :D

saddupbro said:

Dude mares are aesthetically pleasing but this creature looks ogre lol

saddupbro said:

At least a horse is thicc. Fucking that skeletal mess would give you PTSD

SaintMarcLepine said:
Can't find a link but I remember reading it a while back. Here's a link saying she's voluntarily single: 
http://frostsnow.com/lizzie-velasquez-reveals-she-has-no-boyfriend-and-isn-t-dating-as-her-focus-is-strictly-on-work

I see. Here's her dating vlog. She seems pretty optimistic.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/dwe3Nlv_Rpg[/video]

And she has her fucking sights on Bill Rancic?! This is Bill Rancic:

Rancic2.jpg

He was Trump's first ever "Apprentice"

FeminismsCancer said:
Dude mares are aesthetically pleasing but this creature looks ogre lol

I think @FeminismsCancer's heartrate's rising at the site of an actual horsefaced woman. :D

TrumpGigaChad said:
At least a horse is thicc. Fucking that skeletal mess would give you PTSD

Hey, lots of chicks are anorexic thin nowadays too. Plus her pussy would probably feel the same. hehe

Can't blame her, she's only sub-human. Lol

DankIncel said:
I'd fuck her brains out, if I could. She is above my looks level.

I feel for you bro.

KilluminoidBR said:
I would kms if i were her.

If you were her, or a male version of her?

She still seems pretty optimistic. Must be all the fame and V.S. she gets.

BlackpilledAF said:
I'm a GeographicalCel. 

I don't get laid because I'm broke, and my personality is very weird for a Middle-Easterner who lives in the Middle East. I'm the shunned outsider. 

When I'm in Europe for work, I get pussy relatively easy. But that only started recently because of work-related travel. Before that, I was incel for 30 years. It did my head in.

You, as a brown guy, can get white girls more easily than your fellow brown girls?

What's the M.East personality vs European one?

saddupbro said:
You, as a brown guy, can get white girls more easily than your fellow brown girls?

What's the M.East personality vs European one?

I'm not brown any more than Jerry Seinfeld is. 

Levantine Middle Easterners, of Semitic Canaanite heritage, can pass for white people. I'm Catholic too, so there might be some Crusader genes in the mix.

Bishes in the Middle-East love money and status, and since it's not socially acceptable to branch swing, "the one" they choose is the rich Chaddam. 

I'm broke, and I am a weirdo by Arab standards (my idea of fun is to take magic mushrooms and watch Black Mirror. I despise the opulence, showing off, expensive clubs with shitty music, and the whole lifestyle prevalent in the area), and there is a mutual dislike between me and the women here. Also by Arab standards, I am a social retard. It's as if an alien landed in this society. 

However, when I'm abroad, it's the "Arab" parts of me that attact white girls. To give you an example, I was in a work conference in Spain last summer. We were sitting with a feminist who works for a feminist organizations that pushes for pro-women laws in European parliaments and shit. It was a group dinner, and she was acting like a bitch. At one point she shut everyone up by saying "SHhhhhh" and everyone just took it like a pussy. Where I come from that shit doesn't fly, so I gave her a playful slap on the face and told her never to repeat the shhhh again in front of me. Her eyes sparkled, and I ended up having some raunchy times with her later. It was so funny because underneath the feminist shtick, she loved being humiliated in bed. That kind of awesome shit NEVER happens to me in retarded arab countries.

if you wouldn't accept her as a female incel I can't take you seriously

Looks like a zombie

BlackpilledAF said:
Bishes in the Middle-East love money and status, and since it's not socially acceptable to branch swing, "the one" they choose is the rich Chaddam. 

I'm broke, and I am a weirdo by Arab standards (my idea of fun is to take magic mushrooms and watch Black Mirror. I despise the opulence, showing off, expensive clubs with shitty music, and the whole lifestyle prevalent in the area), and there is a mutual dislike between me and the women here. 

Haha, sounds like some "liberal" Arab state like Lebanon or something.

And you seem pretty grounded.  :)

BlackpilledAF said:
Also by Arab standards, I am a social retard. It's as if an alien landed in this society. 

How so? I'd like to know more about Arab culture.

BlackpilledAF said:
I gave her a playful slap on the face and told her never to repeat the shhhh again in front of me. Her eyes sparkled, and I ended up having some raunchy times with her later. It was so funny because underneath the feminist shtick, she loved being humiliated in bed. That kind of awesome shit NEVER happens to me in retarded arab countries.

Dude, that's so Chad.  :p

NekoStance said:
if you wouldn't accept her as a female incel I can't take you seriously

You're authentic bro.

"I'm broke, and I am a weirdo by Arab standards (my idea of fun is to take magic mushrooms and watch Black Mirror."

Isrnt that the kind of thing that can send you on a really really bad trip? That show is bad enough sober.

SaintMarcLepine said:

Holy fuck. We're done for

blackpill_incel said:
Holy fuck. We're done for

No, I don't think she has. See #16

/pol/cel said:
"I'm broke, and I am a weirdo by Arab standards (my idea of fun is to take magic mushrooms and watch Black Mirror."

Isrnt that the kind of thing that can send you on a really really bad trip? That show is bad enough sober.

he's too weird for the Arabs.

I'd fuck Lizzie if it was possible without her breaking.

Having any kind of LTR with her is senseless. She'll probably die soon. She can't have kids. She's more focused on giving speeches erroneously thinking her situation applies to anyone for precious sheqalim that she can't spend properly.

INB4 "if you won't have sex with her, you're VOLCEL"

She wouldn't want me. She wants skeleton Chad

I don't think I could bang a literal skeleton. I would girlfriend her but I'd be too annoyed by people talking shit about me and telling her she could do better and the dirty looks shot our way. Also like some other user posted, she has her eyes on some fucking Superman looking white Chad, she wouldn't date my subhuman genetics.

I thought she was with someone already.

It's not fair. She has a disease so her ideal looksmatch would be a man equally ugly with an equal disease.

We are naturally ugly.