Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I think Scarymaxxing is my best path

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Truecel trait: I'm inherently "creepy" (ugly) and everyone already wants to stay away from me. I can use that to my advantage, sort of. I unfortunately have physco eyes, and
my default resting face is absolutely hideous. I look like this:
: Capture
Completely soulless and dead, I wonder why :feelskek:. I'm pretty sure all of hope of attracting foids with my supreme gentelman personality is gone by now. I've said this before, but the way normies work is that first comes your body, then you build a personality around it. A nigger wouldn't act like a nigger if he was born white. People think they have a choice. but in reality they just have to act the way they look like. So I too have the act like my appearance, even it's not natural for me.

I'm probably gonna gymmaxx, never cut my hair, including facial, and just try to be as scary and creepy as possible. I'll take walks at night and follow foids. I'll sit right next to them on the bus. I'll be the jester the world wants me to be

Good idea. I have done something similar with hobomaxxing