Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think race should be discussed more

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
We always talk about face being everything. Or that height > face.

We forget the biggest factor in your success is your race.

Whenever I see a 5-7/10 guy dating a decent girl, it’s because of JBW game. I never see it with ethnics.

Even AVERAGE looking white guys get swiped on tinder.

At the end of the day, women are more racially selective than men. One could argue it’s because a woman needs all forms of security in a relationship. So she picks the male that is the most represented figure in society - white male.

But for whatever reason, the racepill is evident and it isn’t discussed enough.

The blackpill barely even applies to white guys. There are some who have received an unfortunate card. But for the most part, women’s tastes in white men vary. Whereas in ethics, you better be Tyrone, Chang, etc.

do you want a race war? this is how you get a race war.

Ethnics should fuck off to their country instead of trying to get white women, it's their fault in some way.

but you can't forget the JBC theory. it is strong as well.

It wasn’t our choice to live here, lol.
Maybe for you, but most ethnics actively tried to enter the west, and then complain about muh can't get white woman, fuck them.

The white race is not only the most beautiful, but also perceived as more successful and intelligent. On the other hand, white men are also viewed as cucks and soyboys all over the world.

Ethnics should fuck off to their country instead of trying to get white women, it's their fault in some way.
:yes:, in shitskin cultures they have arranged marriage, so they are bunch of volcels for leaving it

no gym for your race

i am brutally mogged in every way by at least 90% of this forum

no gym for your race

You heightmog me, nigger. Plus, you probably have a more attractive face than me.

you're white, hes not

you mog automatically
Sure, I mog Kpop Changs just because I'm white :feelsUgh: (I'm not implying that @PPEcel is a kpop Chang. You get my point.)

ethnics lust after white women,
and talk about how unattractive their own women are

I find it pretty hilarious, sad, and frightening all at the same time that ethnics think we White guys have it so much easier because they watch too many bourgeois or wealthy Whites being happy all the time. As I will keep saying to my grave, be glad you're not a poor low income White male as we're treated as the absolute shit bottom of society by everybody. [Ethnics, foids in general, and by other White people.]

Being a poor low income White male in today's society might as well be called a death sentence at this rate.

Last edited:
It's already over discussed although in a trollish way with mostly low quality posts that doesn't add anything to table outside of ragefuel and insults.

Ethnics in their countries like in my case suffer from tyrones changs and chadullah, and foids entitlement to them, not from the average white guy who get swiped once every blue moon.

Are you assuming all ethnicels are emigrants? :feelsseriously:

You are a fucking retard lmao

Reading comprehension bud. Work on it.
I find it pretty hilarious, sad, and frightening all at the same time that ethnics think we White guys have it so much easier because they watch too many bourgeois or wealthy Whites being happy all the time. As I will keep saying to my grave, be glad you're not a poor low income White male as we're treated as the absolute shit bottom of society by everybody. [Ethnics, foids in general, and by other White people.]

Being a poor low income White male in today's society might as well be called a death sentence at this rate.
There is a chav next door with the hottest blonde bitch in the whole area. Hes poor and low status but hes white.

go to lookism.net, racebaiting non-stop daily there.

You are a fucking retard lmao

Reading comprehension bud. Work on it.

There is a chav next door with the hottest blonde bitch in the whole area. Hes poor and low status but hes white.
Only if he is super muscular slinging around dope to which the blonde bitch he is fucking also is hooked on, many such cases. :feelsjuice:

That however is not indicative of much anything concerning the majority of us poor White working-class guys though. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
no gym for your race

Same here. It’s brutal being a ricecel on here. :feelsrope:

big truth. we need run reincarnation game. uncle ruckus was right :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
979C3657 BEC0 429F BA28 6DDCB116FF97

Think about it you are a foid.

You live in a White country.

You adopt White mannerisms, you probably are even more White than a White person.

Is it really surprising that Ethic men are struggling to compete?

Are you assuming all ethnicels are emigrants? :feelsseriously:
I was only talking about the emigrant ethnics.
Think about it you are a foid.

You live in a White country.

You adopt White mannerisms, you probably are even more White than a White person.

Is it really surprising that Ethic men are struggling to compete?
No, but it's still their fault in some way.