Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i think people see us like some special need kid

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
A lot of special need kids are ugly. All my autistic buddies in the past were ugly. I been told i looked special ed before too. When someone says you look autistic you already know they’re calling you ugly. This life is so shitty I sometimes just wanna leave this planet man. I remember this one stacy saying that some jestermaxxer looked autistic. He was ugly too unfortunately.

People avoid us and keep distance from us cuz they see us like the special need kids. People always kept distance from me like some virus. Idk how some of you became friends with chads/normies. Those people were always too embarrassed to be around me. At best very very few of them would pity me. i notice how i only can be around autistics cuz they go through what i go through. Its funny how we get called aweful by IT but we have been kinder to autistics then normies/chads ever have

You’re a trucel if you were in special ED

I have asperger's so I was treated as a special ed kid for a while