Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think of suicide every day

• Thread starter KetamineAddictYoda
  • Start date
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★
Today it was pretty bad. The thoughts come and go, but while having a typical schizo conversation with myself I realized how pathetic and lonely it is. I was so tempted to jump off the bridge I was crossing right then and there. If I do it I'll make sure to do a flip for you guys.

When thinking of the aftermath of my suicide, I imagine the news reports, memorials, and compilations people do in honor of the person. They couldn't do that for me because the last picture I took was years ago for my school year book JFL. Who would care anyways?

Last edited:
I even wanted to KMS yesterday after my mental breakdown

Suicide is haram.

Cope instead of rope

Suicide is haram.

Cope instead of rope
I'm not going to goon myself for 60 years to distract from the pain. There is no point in living if its just to be hyped for the next video game or movie. I couldn't get hyped even if I wanted; nothing is enjoyable.

I'm not going to goon myself for 60 years to distract from the pain. There is no point in living if its just to be hyped for the next video game or movie. I couldn't get hyped even if I wanted; nothing is enjoyable.

Say your shahada, u r a fake muslim if u do haram ting

normies want you to die

Say your shahada, u r a fake muslim if u do haram ting
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Me too man it's been really fucking rough for me these past 3-4 months.

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
That is from bible, you stupid nigga

R u a currycel? maybe u eat too much shit and turned retardd

Same here man. I usually just deal with it but today in particular ive been having way more suicidal thoughts than usual. Its completely consumed me. Today i woke up, laid in bed for an hour, browsed this site for an hour, then laid back down and closed my eyes for 2 hours, and here i am back on this site again

What a brutal and worthless life

Normies don't even know I exist.

That is the real shahada whether you like it or not. Curries are rarely Christian

Don't christcucks also believe that suicide is a sin?

If it's against your God, why kill yourself, dumb nigga?

Same here man. I usually just deal with it but today in particular ive been having way more suicidal thoughts than usual. Its completely consumed me. Today i woke up, laid in bed for an hour, browsed this site for an hour, then laid back down and closed my eyes for 2 hours, and here i am back on this site again

What a brutal and worthless life
That used to be my life. I am a wagie now but at least it keeps me distracted and gives me money.
Don't christcucks also believe that suicide is a sin?

If it's against your God, why kill yourself, dumb nigga?
Yes. Because my life is sad. Foid's aren't supposed to hate me either but my looksmatch would rather rope than imagine me romantically.