Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think Normies calling themselves weird or antisocial is genuinely the most infuriating thing imaginable

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever normies call themselves antisocial, or weird, or "introverted", (usually on their social media), it is genuinely one of the most blood boiling acts of hypocrisy I can fathom. Do they not even realize it, do they genuinely believe it?

don't even get me started on when foids especially try to claim having anxiety or social anxiety to their thousands of followers and orbitters. That shit makes me want to punch a wall.

It's just another "quirky" thing they do, it doesn't bother me. When they say they're depressed or suicidal, if they're men I believe them. In 2020 it's hell to be a non chad man.

Agreed. Same for the ones who claim they're depressed. These bastards know nothing.

It's just another "quirky" thing they do, it doesn't bother me. When they say they're depressed or suicidal, if they're men I believe them.
True. I sympathize for those who actually struggle to not rope every day.

Actually I can believe the normie being antisocial. The world is heading towards making people less and less social. And I don't mean with the virus either.
Want to buy something? Just get it online.
Want food? Just get it delivers.
Even looking for dates it's shit like tinder and whatever. It used to be "go outside and head to a park or a mall or something." Now if you go to the mall (why would you though?) everyone you see is either already paired up or got their eyes glued to their phones.

I can believe that antisocial one very easy and because of what was said right above me:
It's just another "quirky" thing they do, it doesn't bother me. When they say they're depressed or suicidal, if they're men I believe them. In 2020 it's hell to be a non chad man.

Foids I don't believe, but guys that aren't really "well built" in the body and the face? I can see it.

Agreed. Same for the ones who claim they're depressed. These bastards know nothing.
I don't know. They might not have it as bad as some of us but it is hell to be a man in the modern day if your not chad. I'm talking about the male normies at least.
Actually I can believe the normie being antisocial. The world is heading towards making people less and less social. And I don't mean with the virus either.
Even looking for dates it's shit like tinder and whatever. It used to be "go outside and head to a park or a mall or something." Now if you go to the mall (why would you though?) everyone you see is either already paired up or got their eyes glued to their phones.

I can believe that antisocial one very easy and because of what was said right above me:

Foids I don't believe, but guys that aren't really "well built" in the body and the face? I can see it.
That's also a good point. A lot of people are just getting bitter towards each other, especially during current events, and it's making people lock themselves away so they don't get hurt.

Now if you go to the mall (why would you though?) everyone you see is either already paired up
This sums it up perfectly. Everyone is already with it, or not. The divide is growing. You're around people but locked OUT of any relationships or friendships.

I don't know. They might not have it as bad as some of us but it is hell to be a man in the modern day if your not chad. I'm talking about the male normies at least.
I respect your opinion but agree to disagree.

This sums it up perfectly. Everyone is already with it, or not. The divide is growing.
I seeing a trend with teens where a big group usually consists of a teen chad, a ton of girls drooling all over him and a normie getting ignored and just kind of following around with none of the girls acknowledging him.

I seeing a trend with teens where a big group usually consists of a teen chad, a ton of girls drooling all over him and a normie getting ignored and just kind of following around with none of the girls acknowledging him.

Soon the good ol' hyper-violence will make a reappearance...
And it won't be an incel that will throw the first stone.

For normies, being antisocial is a choice. What normies mean by being "antisocial" or "introverted" is that sometimes they like to take a break from being around people and friends sometimes, which is something most people do often but somehow they think it makes them unique. The thing that most people don't understand is that for people like us being introverted or antisocial is not a choice or a preference but a lifestyle forced on us against or will. No-one would isolate themselves from society and human contact altogether if they had a choice, unless you weren't in the right state of mind.

In 2020 it's hell to be a non chad man.

Agreed a lot of normies are also being less NT over time by viewing weird memes and speaking IRL like they type on the internet.

For normies, being antisocial is a choice. What normies mean by being "antisocial" or "introverted" is that sometimes they like to take a break from being around people and friends sometimes, which is something most people do often but somehow they think it makes them unique. The thing that most people don't understand is that for people like us being introverted or antisocial is not a choice or a preference but a lifestyle forced on us against or will. No-one would isolate themselves from society and human contact altogether if they had a choice, unless you weren't in the right state of mind.

I see mostly women making being antisocial out to be a choice.
For non chad males being antisocial is always seen as a bad thing and something people can insult you for.

Just like how all of them have anxiety. JFL.

Maybe they are antisocial, but not in the way they romanticize it

foids saying that is giga bullshit. they're just attention seeking

i can see a normie say that if he is semi blackpilled and hates being around bluepilled idiots though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back