Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think normies are getting more based as time goes

B

Belzebu

Self-banned
-
Something I starting to see online now is how much normie guys are starting to be more based, I was watching a discussion video about why that india women that made that terrible scooby doo show hates men.

And some of the comments was spot on, a guy said the reason she hates men is because she couldn't lockdown a chad.

"She struggles with self-love, and that she hasn't locked down super-Chad husband, so she lashes out, and no one cancels men bashing."

"She knows she hasn't got the looks, charm or personality to attract the men she's deeply attracted to, even with her money and fame, so it's cope, pretending to reject them before they invariably say no to her."

"Men don't gaf about a wahman's job or net worth. Once you've gone pedal to the metal into the wall it's a wrap regardless for you."

"My theory is that she got ran down by Chad, especifically White Chad, but he wasn't going to waste time on such a lousy annoying disgusting person beyond meaningless sex, and now she is bitter because she knows she isn't worth it."

I don't think I would have seen many comments this based in normies domains and this comments have hundreds of likes. Kinda life fuel tbh

Something I starting to see online now is how much normie guys are starting to be more based, I was watching a discussion video about why that india women that made that terrible scooby doo show hates men.

And some of the comments was spot on, a guy said the reason she hates men is because she couldn't lockdown a chad.

"She struggles with self-love, and that she hasn't locked down super-Chad husband, so she lashes out, and no one cancels men bashing."

"She knows she hasn't got the looks, charm or personality to attract the men she's deeply attracted to, even with her money and fame, so it's cope, pretending to reject them before they invariably say no to her."

"Men don't gaf about a wahman's job or net worth. Once you've gone pedal to the metal into the wall it's a wrap regardless for you."

"My theory is that she got ran down by Chad, especifically White Chad, but he wasn't going to waste time on such a lousy annoying disgusting person beyond meaningless sex, and now she is bitter because she knows she isn't worth it."

I don't think I would have seen many comments this based in normies domains and this comments have hundreds of likes. Kinda life fuel tbh
post the link of the video

Last edited:
As things continue to get worse, the blackpill will spread and more people will wake up.