Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think NEET is the most based thing an ugly man can do for himself

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

#NPNW #Gamer #Incel #Movienights.
★★★★★
There isnt much joys in life without the looks, Yeah you can own fancy boats, Cars, But who is gonna give a fuck if your ugly, If i became handsome id be more motivated toward getting rich because i know it would improve my life, Sadly im so subhuman people wont even look me in the eye, My mind keeps telling me get the fuck up pussy or some redpill shit but i know my face will remove all the rewards that comes with it, If your attractive go for the status, If your ugly its no point as people will only be there for the money, Im fucking tired TBH, Neetbuxx lasts forever until im 67 here and i also get a pension, Its a boring life but im ugly af, What the fuck will i spend money on if i cant have sexy bitches on my yacht or go to a club and pick up bitches, Its just not fun being ugly, NO im not rich but i wish i were so i could buy my own island and add approved people to it that doesnt judge me by how horrid my face looks, I know my cat doesnt give a fuck that i look like a sewer gujarat, It greets me every morning and cares, Women can learn alot from cats and how they dont care about looks, If i had the choice to save my cat or a foid, OFC id save the cat, The foid would just go fuck her dog at home when she gets home, A man would not, he would pet it and have it as his mans best friend go for walks, Stroll the city, You can also walk with cats if you buy that ebay thing for them and the leash make sure correct size so the cat is comfy as a pepe.

Nope, Im done with women, Animals have way more respect for me, I dont fuck animals like females do, Fucking disgusting roasties, Animals are for petting not intergalactic inbreeding you dumbfucks.

I agree leeching of society is based.

I can't be a NEET as i live in a third world country. At least I can still studymaxx in college, though i have been drinking for the last 2 weeks and not studying.

There isnt much joys in life without the looks, Yeah you can own fancy boats, Cars, But who is gonna give a fuck if your ugly, If i became handsome id be more motivated toward getting rich because i know it would improve my life, Sadly im so subhuman people wont even look me in the eye, My mind keeps telling me get the fuck up pussy or some redpill shit but i know my face will remove all the rewards that comes with it, If your attractive go for the status, If your ugly its no point as people will only be there for the money, Im fucking tired TBH, Neetbuxx lasts forever until im 67 here and i also get a pension, Its a boring life but im ugly af, What the fuck will i spend money on if i cant have sexy bitches on my yacht or go to a club and pick up bitches, Its just not fun being ugly, NO im not rich but i wish i were so i could buy my own island and add approved people to it that doesnt judge me by how horrid my face looks, I know my cat doesnt give a fuck that i look like a sewer gujarat, It greets me every morning and cares, Women can learn alot from cats and how they dont care about looks, If i had the choice to save my cat or a foid, OFC id save the cat, The foid would just go fuck her dog at home when she gets home, A man would not, he would pet it and have it as his mans best friend go for walks, Stroll the city, You can also walk with cats if you buy that ebay thing for them and the leash make sure correct size so the cat is comfy as a pepe.

Nope, Im done with women, Animals have way more respect for me, I dont fuck animals like females do, Fucking disgusting roasties, Animals are for petting not intergalactic inbreeding you dumbfucks.
not like its a choice for many of us
without these support networks i would be dead
people go but many people work dead end jobs or construction- nigga i dont even have the physical health to do that, like I have back issues that would lead to permanent spinal injury if i did any regular work for long

Fuck this NOG (Normie Occupation Government), its lifeblood is normies' money and we will kill it through death by thousand cuts, the more incels bleed it by LDARing and getting gibs the faster it dies. If you work you functionally give blood to the vampire system. Why should I give money to the system that kicks me in the head? Fuck normies, fuck work, all my brocels hate working. Kill the system by rotting in bed. There's no point in working just so you can fund Chad's bastard spawns.

1630154520257-0.jpg

not like its a choice for many of us
without these support networks i would be dead
people go but many people work dead end jobs or construction- nigga i dont even have the physical health to do that, like I have back issues that would lead to permanent spinal injury if i did any regular work for long
I would just rope, I worked from 15 to 21 with full agoraphobia anxiety attacks mdd depression and anxiety, if i tried to skip because of my bad mentalhealth my parents would ship me off to work and id suffer for hours years on end, I almost commited suicide a few times.

Fuck this NOG (Normie Occupation Government), its lifeblood is normies' money and we will kill it through death by thousand cuts, the more incels bleed it by LDARing and getting gibs the faster it dies. If you work you functionally give blood to the vampire system. Why should I give money to the system that kicks me in the head? Fuck normies, fuck work, all my brocels hate working. Kill the system by rotting in bed. There's no point in working just so you can fund Chad's bastard spawns.

1630154520257-0.jpg
Based, Ive been NEET for 3 years now, Quit my job on my BDAY just fucking said this is enough, Im tired of thinking of suicide every day!

1630154520257-0.jpg
Work is for people who are good looking enough to achieve something out of life

I would just rope, I worked from 15 to 21 with full agoraphobia anxiety attacks mdd depression and anxiety, if i tried to skip because of my bad mentalhealth my parents would ship me off to work and id suffer for hours years on end, I almost commited suicide a few times.
relatable as fuck my parents did the same
they just kept forcing me to go to work, even after i flipped my car and it landed on roof, they sent me to school the same day, I even have photos

and my mom would drive me to work even though I kept having mental breakdowns and running away into forest and hiding under bridges in middle of winter for 8 hours. This happened like 5 times
eventually my parents cracked and i was sent to mental hospital for 2 months.

like i went through this shit for my entire life, ive always had these issues with anxiety, autism related sensory problems, physical issues
also can relate to the suicide siht like i just wanted to drive the car into bunch of trees and I would just floor it and wait until last possible moment before breaking.

they just kept forcing me to go to work, even after i flipped my car and it landed on roof, they sent me to school the same day, I even have photos

and my mom would drive me to work even though I kept having mental breakdowns and running away into forest and hiding under bridges in middle of winter for 8 hours. This happened like 5 times

like i went through this shit for my entire life, ive always had these issues with anxiety, autism related sensory problems, physical issues
also can relate to the suicide siht like i just wanted to drive the car into bunch of trees and I would just floor it and wait until last possible moment before breaking.
I would get drunk in the forest after work and blast blackmetal not caring who sees, A full bottle of finland vodka and a metalvest i made with full patches long hair, I coped with being a metalhead when i was younger, Its 18 plus to drink here so yeah around when i was 18, I even finished college and was forced to so my parents could have theyre 5000 usd for my college tuition back, Think it was early 2017 i went to college btw, Not sure.

Last edited:

Man, We should get together and grill something outside in the snow, Chug beers and just have a good time, Bring a nintendo DS with powerbanks and play mario kart all day and night in the tent, And listen to based music, No chads, No stacys, Just us no homo, Just 2 retarded lost spergs in the woods enjoying a good time.

Ds doesnt need internet for multiple gamers if 2 have the same cartridge.

I would get drunk in the forest after work and blast blackmetal not caring who sees, A full bottle of finland vodka and a metalvest i made with full patches long hair, I coped with being a metalhead when i was younger, Its 18 plus to drink here so yeah around when i was 18, I even finished college and was forced to so my parents could have theyre 5000 usd for my college tuition back, Think it was early 2017 i went to college btw, Not sure.
ABSOLUTE KINGSHIT FELLOW CEL. Having "a ritual" aka blasting BM while getting drunk and/or stoned alone is top truecel shit.

i have never worked a day in my life and i never will

If I may share my favorite electronic song of all time, love the harsh beats that rip thru your flesh. Used to dance to this for hours on meth

Try frenchcore or french bass music in general!

If I may share my favorite electronic song of all time, love the harsh beats that rip thru your flesh. Used to dance to this for hours on meth

Used to blast it working in a warehouse too people had to prick me on the shoulder to get contact with me because i was so antisocial from all the inceldom, I saw people that liked the same metalbands i listened to but they would just be mean and ridicule me so i ignored them bc when i tried saying i like sabaton or slayer or whatver too, They would just laugh and tell me to shut up, Ive even been to theyre concerts fuck sake..., Sometimes i refused to go there so my boss let me just work in the warehouse i was working in aleredy, Why go to a place where people hate me anyway and i have to blast music to not have to listen to theyre bs, Eventually headphones was banned, There was made an exception, I was allowed to wear them when working for myself, So that was a lifefuel work position, The only downfall was the long way i had to walk to get to that place, Thousands of death stares just to get there.

Fuck working if all my work is looked down upon, I felt so angry one day when i saw my paycheck, 3 dollars an hour for all this bs, NOPE, Imma bleed this system dry for the money it stole from me and ontop fucked up my mental health!

Govt gave me 100 dollar to survive a whole week, work gave me 3 dollars an hour and not 10 or fucking 20 like it should be so i can live a more normal life, I FEEL RIPPED OFF! FUCKING SHIT TREATMENT OF SUBHUMANS, Oh but every person is the same, SHUT THE FUCK UP WERE NOT, I AM TREATED POORLY FOR BEING UGLY, YEAH HALF THIS TIME I WASNT EVEN BLACKPILLED, ONLY in 2019 i became blackpilled watching ITV on my headphones at work.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-snP5OaGKo

This will fuck up your speakers bass! Viva la france, Had multiple free speakers picked up only to destroy them JFL

I cant blast music anymore as i live in a place with 6 other people on those speakers so headset then, its good for removing bad thoughs

I dig it, reminds me of this track by Phosgore, another favorite.

I dig it, reminds me of this track by Phosgore, another favorite.

Not my kind of music, Sounds emo or goth which is a depressing normie thing, There used to be huge emo dating groups back in the day and i saw emo chads and the mogging was unreal.

I'm only a NEET because I have no qualifications due to skipping school because of bullying. I'd rather do nothing than minimum wage.

I'm only a NEET because I have no qualifications due to skipping school because of bullying. I'd rather do nothing than minimum wage.
Based and NEETpilled, Whoops did i say Based? Guess that makes me a terrorist JFL xDDDD

1630154520257-0.jpg
Doesn’t matter how long you work for a company. They will throw you out the first opportunity they get, & hire someone else for less pay. Also, everybody you work with is scheming to take your position and replace you. They’re always gossiping behind your back.

dnr

dnr but the only reason to keep wageslaving for me is to fund drugs and other copes, you cant fund copex with neetbux and neeting is kinda boring without drugs and alcohol

dnr

dnr but the only reason to keep wageslaving for me is to fund drugs and other copes, you cant fund copex with neetbux and neeting is kinda boring without drugs and alcohol
I fund all my copes with NEETbuxx

dnr

I have alcohol and a tobacco pipe, Also tea is a good cope for relaxing muscles and rest of body

i genuienly dont see a point to living in this shitty world as an ugly trucel without drugs

i genuienly dont see a point to living in this shitty world as an ugly trucel without drugs
Drugs are based and should be legalized, Germany is about to legalize weed, I wish i was a german NEET tbh

I have alcohol and a tobacco pipe, Also tea is a good cope for relaxing muscles and rest of body
based but i want to take it further and buy the hard shit, i have a special interest in psycelics too

Drugs are based and should be legalized, Germany is about to legalize weed, I wish i was a german NEET tbh
if drugs were legal theyd be way more expensive and heavily taxxed, i guess the purity would go up too and you woudnt have to worry about fucking overdosing because your retard dealer decided to lace your coke with fent or some shit but i dont want the government to get involved in this shit

if drugs were legal theyd be way more expensive and heavily taxxed, i guess the purity would go up too and you woudnt have to worry about fucking overdosing because your retard dealer decided to lace your coke with fent or some shit but i dont want the government to get involved in this shit
Your admitting your doing drugs online, How smart is that? I dont think so

Only drugs i do is nicotine and alcohol our goverment is still run by fossils so itll take a while before they stop wasting resources on weed

Your admitting your doing drugs online, How smart is that? I dont think so
well as long as im not selling them or harming anyone while under their influence i dont see any reason why feds would come after me

well as long as im not selling them or harming anyone while under their influence i dont see any reason why feds would come after me
Bc its illegal and they still believe it will do good wasting theyre resources on you, And if theyre bored they might go bust your ass, So you shouldnt say that your doing this.

Bc its illegal and they still believe it will do good wasting theyre resources on you, And if theyre bored they might go bust your ass, So you shouldnt say that your doing this.
nah im fine

NEET is based; weed being illegal is retarded.

Being a NEET gets pretty lonely and tiresome after a while. Coping with games, movies, alcohol and stuff is cool for like the first 2 years, than it all starts feeling meaningless, repetitive and boring. When distracting yourself is all you do 24/7, it quickly stops being fun and start feeling like a chore, not that much different from working or studying. After 7 years of this life, I can't barely stand using the internet or being inside home at this point, nightwalking and going from one town to another by bus being the only things that really helps mitigating my pain