Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think my therapist secretly agreed with me surgerymaxxing

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
I think my therapist secretly agreed with me surgerymaxxing&geomaxxing

She didnt try to talk me out of it

Any points about people hating short men she didnt try to deny it

When she suggested I be confident i explained how people hate confident short men EVEN MORE , she didnt try to deny it

then at the end she wished me luck saving and said im "very self aware"

idk whether she just was just agreeing with me to make things easier or because she legit agrees. i think deep down she agrees with my/our theories

jfl she just wanted to validate ur feelings so that you'll keep visiting her.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes
i think she wanted to get away from my insanity and self pity and didnt offer another session lol. but no honestly i think she agreed

When she suggested I be confident i explained how people hate confident short men EVEN MORE , she didnt try to deny it

idk whether she just was just agreeing with me to make things easier or because she legit agrees. i think deep down she agrees with my/our theories
good lol

5'4'' just rope at that heght

„You are Self-aware“ is a way to agree with you without actually agreeing with you officially.

@Atavistic Autist

>When she suggested I be confident

Hate it when people say this. Confidence does not come out of no where, you need a basis for it. Fucking good job, your therapist is supposed to give you methods to build confidence not just say that.

It's like if someone went in with social anxiety, "how about you try being calm" wow great thanks.

>When she suggested I be confident

Hate it when people say this. Confidence does not come out of no where, you need a basis for it. Fucking good job, your therapist is supposed to give you methods to build confidence not just say that.

It's like if someone went in with social anxiety, "how about you try being calm" wow great thanks.
lol yeah she was shit she gave no actionable advice

this literally confirms its over

she had no counter to any of your points

THIS IS NORMIE FOR IM FUCKED STAY SILENT HE IS RIGHT

THIS MEANS YOU NEED SURGERY

You blackpilled the therapist.

this literally confirms its over

she had no counter to any of your points
You blackpilled the therapist.

THIS IS NORMIE FOR IM FUCKED STAY SILENT HE IS RIGHT

THIS MEANS YOU NEED SURGERY
lol yea i know i need surgery

but what i was trying to ask her is how to stay sane while doing it? and how to stay sane while saving for it while having 0 social life 0 friend 0 gf 0 family

lol yea i know i need surgery

but what i was trying to ask her is how to stay sane while doing it? and how to stay sane while saving for it while having 0 social life 0 friend 0 gf 0 family
YES YES YES

This is THE question, this is what i have a problem with, i know i need to get the money and slave doing an awful job while i save up, and know what surgery i need.

The pain of this period will be great and need angles to deal with it

THIS IS THE PROBLEM

Also if "therapy" was even a via profession, it should be able to have a strategy to overcome this short term psychological pain, her HAVING SQUAT MEANS IT BY DEFINITION HAS TO BE A MEME.

Because if it cannot solve these types of psychological issues WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF IT.

YES YES YES

This is THE question, this is what i have a problem with, i know i need to get the money and slave doing an awful job while i save up, and know what surgery i need.

The pain of this period will be great and need angles to deal with it

THIS IS THE PROBLEM

Also if "therapy" was even a via profession, it should be able to have a strategy to overcome this short term psychological pain, her HAVING SQUAT MEANS IT BY DEFINITION HAS TO BE A MEME.

Because if it cannot solve these types of psychological issues WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF IT.
is there even a solution?

is there even a solution?
I have found this

The only thing you can do in my opinion is semi recluse maxxxing,................ while working.
eg part time 25 hours a week but in a semi high paying job, eg skill yourself up in an area mine is accounting where i can get 15-17 pounds an hour, 25 hours a week gets you an ok wage at this rate, circa 400 a week eg around 20k before tax.

as a cel YOU JUST CANT DO A FULL TIME JOB YOU MENTALLY CANT DO IT
you need a part time job WITH AS FEW A DAYS AS POSSIBLE, I DO 3 DAYS A WEEK MAXIMUM.
YOU NEED TO FIND A NICHE WHERE YOU HAVE A SKILL ADVANTAGE THAT YOU CAN LEVERAGE SO YOU CAN DO 20-25 HOURS AND STILL SAVE UP ENOUGH FOR THE CIRCA 16-17K SURGERY (i have contacted various good surgeons and its around 16k all in even privatley).

save up a chunk of change for 6 months live like a monk for a few years during surgery (which you are already in hell as an incel, literally buying money for copes) then get going with surgery as soon as possible, also remember if employed you can pay on credit so a loan deal, eg you can get treatment immediately, but pay every month, use the 1000s saved up as a down payment to show credit worthy and work part time at the same time.

If its too weird with your changed face after surgery at work, just dump the job as its only a part time deal THE MAIN DEAL IS CHANGING YOUR FACE TO BE MINIMUM LOOKS LEVEL.

Then actually start life and start doing what you want to do free from the majority of the discrimination that held you back, this will take shorter than you think braces and surgery is circa 18 months, SHORT COMPARED TO A FUCKING LIFETIME OF LONELINESS.

She knows it’s over for you.

Based