Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think my supervisor is an incel

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I have a supervisor at work who is 5'4 or 5'5, has a small frame, is brown and ethnic (some type of middle eastern) and has a beard to hide an obviously weak jawline. Even the mayo female supervisors height and frame mog him. The only female supervisor that doesn't mog him is an old black lady that's like 60.

I never hear him discuss a wife or girlfriend or any female friends with benefits. He has to be in his mid 30s as he graduated from high school in 2004.

Should I invite him here?

I have a supervisor at work who is 5'4 or 5'5, has a small frame, is brown and ethnic (some type of middle eastern) and has a beard to hide an obviously weak jawline. Even the mayo female supervisors height and frame mog him. The only female supervisor that doesn't mog him is an old black lady that's like 60.

I never hear him discuss a wife or girlfriend or any female friends with benefits. He has to be in his mid 30s as he graduated from high school in 2004.

Should I invite him here?
No, he would be a supervisor if he didn't have chad traits.

5'4" and curry?

It's only a matter of time before he stumbles upon this place.

Don't get fired by triggering him or exposing yourself as a violent inkwell

I think Heightpill wasnt nearly as brutal back in the day for oldcels especially oldcel ethnics. I think back then if they had $$$ it was enough

I think it was more the Wealthpill back thing rather than the heightpill, but things have changed in 2022

He probably browses this website already

YIKES!!:foidSoy:
You should get him fired next time by saying he harassed you queen. If he gets upset just call the police:foidSoy: