Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think my subconscious wants me dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I keep having great dreams maybe once a month where I have a girlfriend, perfect health and own a big house. Then I wake up and realize it was all a dream.

I’m still sick, still incel and still live in a falling down shack. My subconscious wants me to rope I think.

I had a dream similar to yours. Had a dream where I owned my own apartment with a cute foid. Life is great and even in the dream I tell myself "god please let it just not be a dream." Then I wake up and realize I have to do shit. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:
WHY THE FUCK IS IT THE ONLY GOOD DREAM I HAVE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You don't consider dreaming of having a good life a cope?

You don't consider dreaming of having a good life a cope?
How is it cope? It feels real but I have to wake up and face the reality of my life and it’s like crashing into a brick wall. The dream lasted at most a couple of hours, I’ve been feeling bad about it all day.

Not even subconscious for me i know i wanna die so bad