Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think my step father accidentally admitted its over for me

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Official SCP-001 runs this account
★★★★★
I know I sound dramatic but I dont care, my step dad has been telling me for a while that "You should be a priest" keep in mind I am an atheist due to inceldom but considering the tone of his voice today he might not have been joking. While my step dad was at it saying "YoU ArE AttrAcTIve yoU CaN gEt a Gf EAsILy" while at the same time saying I should be a priest is contradicting so in conclusion him saying "You should be a priest" just means he admitted its over for me.

Fun fact:Most priests I met are at subhuman so in theory they are incels who are tryhard copers.

my step dad was at it saying "YoU ArE AttrAcTIve yoU CaN gEt a Gf EAsILy" while at the same time saying I should be a priest
Which is it?

Priest or girlfriend-haver?

If it's over for you, join a monastery if you can. Anything is better than wageslaving to pay taxes to support single moms and a society that hates you.

If I really was attractive he wouldnt be suggesting me to be a priest
There are good-looking priests.

If it's over for you, join a monastery if you can. Anything is better than wageslaving to pay taxes to support single moms and a society that hates you.

I know I sound dramatic but I dont care, my step dad has been telling me for a while that "You should be a priest" keep in mind I am an atheist due to inceldom but considering the tone of his voice today he might not have been joking. While my step dad was at it saying "YoU ArE AttrAcTIve yoU CaN gEt a Gf EAsILy" while at the same time saying I should be a priest is contradicting so in conclusion him saying "You should be a priest" just means he admitted its over for me.

Fun fact:Most priests I met are at subhuman so in theory they are incels who are tryhard copers.
He thinks your only chance at ascending is raping 10 year old boys. To me that sounds totally reasonable.

Honestly becoming a priest doesn't sound too bad. I've been starting to get religious myself recently