Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think my problem is that I don’t have any friends

Celius

Celius

-
Subconsciously I keep going on and on about how the only reason I’m miserable and have lost all hope in life is cause I’ve had literally zero friends for as long as I can remember now.

On surface I think this is a logically sound observation to some extent but deep down, I refuse to believe having people to hang out with can make me feel any less defeated purely because I have no intention of really talking to anyone.

I can’t really see myself making friends with others; the loneliness has completely rotted my brain to its core, I can’t really hold up any sort of meaningful convos let alone try to even put time into caring about one’s feelings and or problems. It’s not like I don’t want to do this on purpose cause I’m a pretentious asshole whose head is stuck up too far in his own ass, no, I’m just emotionally incapable of caring about anything due to years of being bullied and humiliated consequentially making it difficult to communicate.

Just talking with people and having to interact with them on time makes me feel extremely exhausted. And besides, I would make a very shit friend anyway. I’m already boring as fuck when I’m all by myself, can’t imagine what torture I’d induce upon those having to deal with me.

And it’s not like I didn’t fucking try doing all of this. I tried making friends in high school. It didn’t pan out very well, my face is asymmetrically deformed and it just scares people off. They’d be better off without looking at it anyway, it just ruins their day and I can always tell.

I think the wisest choice of all is to just slowly come to acceptance with the fact that I will be living an extremely lonely life without ever getting a taste of what it’s like to love and be loved as a functioning human being with goals and ambitions. Otherwise constantly trying to achieve something not meant for me will just be draining and silly.

Making deep friendships in general is something that becomes more and more impossible for men as we age so maybe it is best to just move on.

Screenshot 20230223 002108

Did you tried getting a goat as a friend?

When you are an ugly man , beware of those who come to you as a 'friend.'
They are using you to mog you in public to appear superior to you. Or you end up being a jester of the group where you are expected to make fun of yourself in order to fit in and if you stop you are tossed out the social clique.
Oh absolutely. The definition of “friends” for normies is just people to have around your ass just to strengthen your social status and end up scoring some coochie. They don’t care about you nor do they care about making fond memories with other men.

An ugly man must understand this rule that you cannot have friends and no one is your friend.
Even brocels here are sadly... also not your friend.
:yes:

Yeah, no shit. I don’t think for a second that anyone here is my friend. Online friends are not even real, turn your internet off and they’re not even there.

If one was to look throughout the history of mankind , what we've learnt is that friendships often grow bitter and eventually dissolve into backstabbing.
Also another reason why I don’t care about making friends. Can’t handle the drama once the connection inevitably starts dissolving.

I haven't had a friend or even a friendly acquaintance / coworker for 6 years now, after highschool it went downhill, I think if you look visibly subhuman that is face deformity which I also have and is shy / autistic you can never have the normal definition of goy NT friendship.

The isolation also breeds pathology and if you weren't an autist before you basically get autism-like symptoms socially and mentally, for example after these years I have a hard time looking people in the eyes, hard time knowing what body language is appropriate, I talk and whisper to myself in my apartment and get lost in daydreams, and I used to be pretty socially suave for a subhuman all my teens.

everyone needs friends for proper mental health. Humans are social beings and without if we will decay mentally. That’s why many cope by being here

I haven't had a friend or even a friendly acquaintance / coworker for 6 years now, after highschool it went downhill, I think if you look visibly subhuman that is face deformity which I also have and is shy / autistic you can never have the normal definition of goy NT friendship.

The isolation also breeds pathology and if you weren't an autist before you basically get autism-like symptoms socially and mentally, for example after these years I have a hard time looking people in the eyes, hard time knowing what body language is appropriate, I talk and whisper to myself in my apartment and get lost in daydreams, and I used to be pretty socially suave for a subhuman all my teens.
Lots of people here cope by thinking that you don’t need to be good looking to achieve male friendships but I think they’re just average or slightly below average looking. They can’t really grasp on the concept of what it’s like to evoke negative reactions from everyone in every fucking department in your life purely due to things out of your control. Isolation mostly just breeds anger and contempt in my case. It might give out some levels of pathological patterns, but I mostly just view it as something desperate and more related to mental health problems than anything in correlation of diseases or whatnot.

everyone needs friends for proper mental health. Humans are social beings and without if we will decay mentally. That’s why many cope by being here
Obviously. But are you happy by being here? Do you even consider the users here as your friends?

Obviously. But are you happy by being here? Do you even consider the users here as your friends?
i feel close to some, especially when they tell their stories on here.

i feel close to some, especially when they tell their stories on here.
That’s fair. I can’t really do that honestly. I might relate to some of the things they say but I don’t really see myself in them. I feel truly alone. I think it’s mostly cause I’ve had a very rough childhood and have seen too many people use the “I’m a doomer” card as a getaway to make themselves look cool and quirky or an excuse to be a piece of shit. This is what happens when you live under a society that glamorizes mental health issues and makes it look appealing to a bunch of fucking teenagers I guess.

Let them eat cake.

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Lonely Island
jack lemmon comedy GIF by FilmStruck

Cheese Smile GIF by Rosanna Pansino
grace helbig eating GIF by This Might Get
Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Melting Messed Up GIF by Rosanna Pansino
german smile GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
I Dont Think So No Way GIF