Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think my jaws could bite through a finger

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★★
I've been chewing mastic gum in the past (It is the hardest chewing gum in the world, had to import it from greece).

And right now I tried to see if I could change the shape of my right masseter muscle by biting on something hard instead of my misaligned teeth. So I thought, my finger is pretty solid, I can probably just use that.
Holy shit I didn't see that coming. Even with very little force my finger felt like a sausage. Not sure if my teeth would have been able to cut through the bone, but I guess at the joints they would probably cut straight through. I also have very sharp teeth compared to the average person.

I wish women were attracted to my predatory features. My high explosive strength is another one.

any man would be perfectly capable of chewing their fingers off if they really wanted to

any man would be perfectly capable of chewing their fingers off if they really wanted to
In terms of bite force maybe. But I'm not sure if most peoples teeth would cut straight through the skin.

In terms of bite force maybe. But I'm not sure if most peoples teeth would cut straight through the skin.
probably not with a single bite no.but just gnawing at it they absolutely can

I've been chewing mastic gum in the past (It is the hardest chewing gum in the world, had to import it from greece).

And right now I tried to see if I could change the shape of my right masseter muscle by biting on something hard instead of my misaligned teeth. So I thought, my finger is pretty solid, I can probably just use that.
Holy shit I didn't see that coming. Even with very little force my finger felt like a sausage. Not sure if my teeth would have been able to cut through the bone, but I guess at the joints they would probably cut straight through. I also have very sharp teeth compared to the average person.

I wish women were attracted to my predatory features. My high explosive strength is another one.
31r4q0qgc7551
33e