Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think my iq has dropped like 20 points since middle school

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Depression has decimated my frontal cortex

I have the same thoughts about myselft. Too much alcohol coping

i also got shit sleep for 4 years of hs
WTF I haven't followed you yet?
I thought I had.

Damn, bro I have bad insomnia too. Only alcohol lets me sleep longer

WTF I haven't followed you yet?
I thought I had.

Damn, bro I have bad insomnia too. Only alcohol lets me sleep longer
no insomnia. just didn't have discipline to get enough sleep to wake up at 5am
now I feel tired too often

same thing for me

same ngl ngl gnlgggnglntltmrpewp2q

Mine gets lower everyday, it's still really high though

yeah im damn near retarded

I feel the same tbh. My mind feels a lot less nimble than it used to be, and I'm a bit worse at memorizing things.

How's your longterm planning capability. Or do you just l-dar and only do everything that is readily accessible like drinking watching netflix or food. It's the post effect of a deteriorating frontal cortex. People fall back on shortterm quick dopamine fixes. Longterm planning is made difficult. Anyone in your shoes would suffer the same. When will the normfaks realize people who are shunned for many years suffer dire physical consequence it's not just psychological.

depression has also fucked me up. I think once you take the blackpill it takes away all motivation for anything and you start declining in mental stability

Or do you just l-dar and only do everything that is readily accessible like drinking watching netflix or food.
that was half of my life so far starting from grade school ldaring at home coz no friends

I have become dumber for sure. I can't remember shit, can't have a conversation with out fucking it up, my study grades are shit for my course as I just can't focus on it . I thin k the cause is too little sleep, too much stress, my epilepsy playing up and my family going out of there way to make me even more stressed out is fucking me up.

I remember being an A+ student who absorbed every bit of knowledge the teacher gave me. I’d do almost anything for that ability today in uni

I could never concentrate in school that's why I'm dumb