Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think my grandpa worked at Area 51

my grandpa also has a fascination of aliens and ufos

extraterrestrials me

Get him drunk, and ask away. Also, out of curiosity, what race is your grandpa, and what race are you?

Get him drunk, and ask away. Also, out of curiosity, what race is your grandpa, and what race are you?
That's not possible lol. And white

That's not possible lol. And white
I always pictured you as asian for some reason. Anyways, that's really cool that your grandpa worked there. Maybe you can ask him about his fascination with the pyramids and aliens, and go from there.

I always pictured you as asian for some reason. Anyways, that's really cool that your grandpa worked there. Maybe you can ask him about his fascination with the pyramids and aliens, and go from there.
Could be interesting. I should bring up area 51 in conversation and see what he says

Sounds awesome. Try and get him to spill the beans. :feelshehe:

I don’t know for sure if this is real but if it isn’t, then he’s one hell of an actor.

I think it’s real tbh.

I already counted with something like this that's why I dumbed myself with a drug overdose so I don't show up in the highIQ global mind reader/in the future.

the cuckment will try to get rid of you know