Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think my friend tried to make me jealous on purpose

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
My friend is a Chad and always mentions girls he's fucked or talking to. He knows im a virgin but never says anything about it or insults me because of it but I feel like the constant bringing it up is a way for him to make me jealous. I see his face change into one of a smug superiority when he mentions it. When I confront him he always says, "well isn't that what most people our age talk about. Just cause you don't talk to any girls doesn't mean im not allowed to talk about it", he also makes the point that I'm always talking about cars but he can't drive yet but he never says anything when I talk about cars all the time, as if me talking about something that uninterests him is the same thing as him making me uncomfortable and jealous. I think he does this as a way of getting back at me for constantly making fun of his employment status when he was unemployed in college.

Like I said he never mentions me being a virgin but I do believe he feels superior to me because he's lost it and I haven't and also because he's taller and better looking than me. And it pains me to admit it but I think he might be

He really wants to call you a virgin

why do you even be with him then ? do you hate yourself?

I bet the “Chad” is a normie

I bet the “Chad” is a normie
Nah he mogs me to oblivion unfortunately. Wish he was then I wouldn't feel so jealous cause he'd be fucking lower teir women but he's fucking Stacies :feelsrope::feelscry:.

end the "friendship"

I get you, had a chad friend too. They don't call you outright ugly, but everything they do is to show how he's better than you in every way. I got better friends and just didnt meet with the guy, you should aim to have incel friends, if not it's certainly not a good experience being around chad

He's rubbing his nuts all over your head and your letting him. I cut off all my friends once I realised how different we were

You got it right

My friend is a Chad and always mentions girls he's fucked or talking to. He knows im a virgin but never says anything about it or insults me because of it but I feel like the constant bringing it up is a way for him to make me jealous. I see his face change into one of a smug superiority when he mentions it. When I confront him he always says, "well isn't that what most people our age talk about. Just cause you don't talk to any girls doesn't mean im not allowed to talk about it", he also makes the point that I'm always talking about cars but he can't drive yet but he never says anything when I talk about cars all the time, as if me talking about something that uninterests him is the same thing as him making me uncomfortable and jealous. I think he does this as a way of getting back at me for constantly making fun of his employment status when he was unemployed in college.

Like I said he never mentions me being a virgin but I do believe he feels superior to me because he's lost it and I haven't and also because he's taller and better looking than me. And it pains me to admit it but I think he might be
Why’d you make fun of him for being unemployed? As a guy who’s been bullied his whole life, don’t dish it if you can’t take it.

He’s probably getting a boost to his ego by asserting dominance over you

Why’d you make fun of him for being unemployed? As a guy who’s been bullied his whole life, don’t dish it if you can’t take it.
Yeah, to be honest at the time I thought I was doing it as a joke to be honest but looking back now I feel like Subconsciously I was doing it to try get some superiority over him. Like I was trying to establish a power dynamic because thats the one thing I had over him and I feel like he's getting me back for it which I really can't blame him. He must be feeling the same way I felt when I was calling him unemployed because it was clear it made him uncomfortable.

Yeah, to be honest at the time I thought I was doing it as a joke to be honest but looking back now I feel like Subconsciously I was doing it to try get some superiority over him. Like I was trying to establish a power dynamic because thats the one thing I had over him and I feel like he's getting me back for it which I really can't blame him. He must be feeling the same way I felt when I was calling him unemployed because it was clear it made him uncomfortable.
Sounds like a shitty friendship bro

he sounds cluster b dark triad type friend. beware, they are dangerous

What makes you believe you're "friends" with this person?
Better yet how do you define "friendship"?

Yeah I totally get what you are saying.
Like he isnt telling you in your face. But enjoys making you feel the difference .
My advice is, show him you dont care. That will get him to respect you enough to not brag about it.
If he knows it doesn't affect you he wont use it as much.

google gaslighting and triangulation then ponder if that is what your friend is doing. :feelsseriously:

Does he ever give you advice, or offer to help you ascend?

I also have a fat subhuman dark shitskin friend who brags about the whores he's been with:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:.