Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think my friend has ascended above suffering of inceldom

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Can you feel the sunshine?
★★★★★
I have a good friend who I've known for a few years now and I met him at summercamp but we still talk. We were once discussing personal matters and honestly, despite him being a 5'6 mtn he doesn't seem bothered at all. He doesn't have any social media, rarely speaks to women and just plays roblox all day. He has not a concern about the affairs of the outside world, not politics, not age, not social norms. He is above the sheep of the modern civilization. When I asked him about his plans for the future, he said he wants to play video games and deliver pizza

Last edited:
I have a good friend who I've known for a few years now and I met him at summercamp but we still talk. We were once discussing personal matters and honestly, despite him being a 5'6 mtn he doesn't seem bothered at all. He doesn't have any social media, rarely speaks to women and just plays roblox all day. He has not a concern about the affairs of the outside world, not politics, not age, not social norms. He is among the sheep of the modern civilization. When I asked him about his plans for the future, he said he wants to play video games and deliver pizza
does he have autism

That's the way to be tbh. I get in those mood at times but then I always come back here.

Ignorance is bliss, may he live happy as long as he can, if that's what would really make him happy.

COULD DELULUMAXXING BE THE SAVIOR OF INCELS??? :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsPop:

He's the winner in life. I wish I could be like that. In fact, I can be like that if I want. Maybe one day.

I have a good friend who I've known for a few years now and I met him at summercamp but we still talk. We were once discussing personal matters and honestly, despite him being a 5'6 mtn he doesn't seem bothered at all. He doesn't have any social media, rarely speaks to women and just plays roblox all day. He has not a concern about the affairs of the outside world, not politics, not age, not social norms. He is above the sheep of the modern civilization. When I asked him about his plans for the future, he said he wants to play video games and deliver pizza
You're friend sounds like Glenn from The walking dead. Hey maybe if zombie's kill 90% of civilization he can save some Stacy and get married

He hasn't ascended above anything JFL, he just chose to bluepill himself

COULD DELULUMAXXING BE THE SAVIOR OF INCELS??? :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsPop:
Yes, copemaxxing is seriously the best answer.

Try until your mid-20s, if you're nothing to women, then you know you're genetically inferior and it's over.

Focus then on maintaining the best and simplest life you can for yourself.