Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think my dad has given up

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
For the past few days all he's done is sit in his chair and watch some boomer TV show or something. He doesn't even talk anymore. Whenever I go up to get food we don't speak at all. Like he's avoiding me almost. I think he's given up on life tbh. I know I can't explain it well in text but you could feel it from the atmosphere. I would too. Imagine your only son being me gigalol.

Whatever, fuck that boomer prick anyway. I hope he does give up so he can stop pestering me to do normie shit. Stupid bastard.

There is no hope for any of us :feelsrope:

ur not the only rotter in ur home at least

Same with my dad, as soon as he comes home from work he stays glued to the TV. Then he goes to sleep and repeat the next day.

Last edited:
Same bro, father use to make fun of me for being an incel loser sitting at home but has accepted im sub human.

Imagine your only son being me gigalol.

15088.jpg

He definitely wishes to never cum inside ur mom that day

Sounds like my dad. :feelscry:

Same with my dad, as soon as he comes home from work he stats glued to the TV. Then he goes to sleep and repeat the next day.
Life of a wageslave.

For the past few days all he's done is sit in his chair and watch some boomer TV show or something. He doesn't even talk anymore. Whenever I go up to get food we don't speak at all. Like he's avoiding me almost. I think he's given up on life tbh. I know I can't explain it well in text but you could feel it from the atmosphere. I would too. Imagine your only son being me gigalol.

Whatever, fuck that boomer prick anyway. I hope he does give up so he can stop pestering me to do normie shit. Stupid bastard.
Sounds pretty sad tbh :feelscry:

I wonder if that's what my father does nowadays.

I'm an only child and my parents have long since given up on hope of having grandchildren.

It's like when a cat leaves the house and curls up somewhere comfortable in somebody else's yard to die.
These boomers are finally finishing their three score and ten year Jewish rampage, and are now just waiting to croak as comfortably as possible. It'd be awesome if that waiting wasn't at everyone else's expense.

Boomers think theyre smart for knowing random Yiddish phrases, 1950s version of quirky vsco girls tbh

Same with my dad, as soon as he comes home from work he stays glued to the TV. Then he goes to sleep and repeat the next day.
having a father like that is 100% an incel trait

Fakecels. Since I was a kid, my dad would sit in his underwear hunched over literally like this on internet forums talking about Linus and windows software updates, that is after waking up at 2-3 pm.

Bad posture

It's the only memory I have of him then. I think he gave up on life after obesity and the Norwood repear destroyed him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back