Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think my cousin was recording me, and only came over to smoke for a little bit and give me weed to record me.

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
-Doesn't want to go out.
-say's maybe in 2 years he'll be ready to "be on my level"

to get his humor I'll copy and paste some of his IG dms
Hello sir
Forgive my slumbers

You think I was recording you

Lol I did that once to capture you’re crazy genius in Greece

Not last night you frick, I’ve grown since then and no reason to

Anyways we were suppose to maybe hang out inside, but we already decided to just drive around, prior because my mortal parent is home. So anyway I go inside to get some coconut water for him before we venture out on our jolly adventure. Sarcasm.
I come back and he's on the phone with his little sister who's in college now. Same girl when we were teens would make fun of me and say "Your head is an Oval!"

Now she's all nice but I think it's sinister perhaps. They just want to hear my weird convos, and about this girl Debbie they grew up with who's also Greek and moving to Greece. They always joke with her, "So.... how are things with (my name)" Cuz they know I message her a lot and talked to her at the wedding and ate a dollar like a clown.
Anyhow. He kept wanting me to go home, cuz he said he was tired.

We barely got to talk and chill only for like an hour. We were parked, and then his sister calls. And as he tries to open the phone, I hear a robotic voice from the car or phone going.

"Start Recording" or "Recording started". Maybe if it was the first one, the robot was reading what he or she sent via text.

On the phone she was going why haven;t you answered my txts?
He say's he just saw them. She say's she loves him and it's late. Anyways I get dropped off home, after talking about Debbie which he kind of egged me on to do and how well she sucks cocks, he goes "Ohh ok sir that's not good she's a great women" in a funny sarcastic but srs tone.

Last edited:
It really hit that i was the outcast, not all the times I was bullied for my looks but rather, when we were all like 15, some were 16, anyhow, we are at this Greek Church dance hall dance, and the girl cousin who's basically a witch, asks me to take a photo, of all the cousins, she's a second cousin btw, and my first cousins were all there, she was hugging them, they were all together, while I was the Loser cousin who got hit by a car when I was 8 and nobody liked me. The ugly duckling, who wasn't even asked to be in the photo of the family cousins photo.