Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I think my bf is an incel - how do I bring this up with him" proceeds to create incels is account

her ruining her own image of him is not surprising

There is no chance this is real. It is impossible for the vast majority of this forum to ascend. There is a reason we are incels.
You mean people lying on the internet
Thats impossible

This guy is stupid.

That's why I don't share with any of my 4 wives the e-mail I use to sign up for sites like Incels.is or Ashley Maddison.

/sarcasm

JFL at this shit

Scenario 1: he is an incel
Scenario 2: (unless hyper religious, which is not likely) he is the only 27 year old man who has voluntarily never had sex. Once in a species type of man.

“Hateful and misogynistic” but they never say anything about the validity of the claims we make. They just throw around euphemisms for wrongthink and call it an argument.

I’m the boyfriend looooool

How the hell can he be an incel when he gets to rail that stupid low iq degenerate whore whole day and night? Do these stupid low iq cunts really think being virgin = being misogynist? Does is mean all the non virgin men are not misogynists? lmao.

average truecel 2022