Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I think my bf is an incel - how do I bring this up with him" proceeds to create incels is account

aight which one of you is it?

Bro why are you browsing that degenerate subreddit lol

Larping master rpg design me

Negative IQ what the fuck how is he incel?

Average incel poster

"Yeah I posted on incels.is how can you tell?"
"Did my GF give it away?"

fuck that toilet and fuck that fakecel faggot gtfo

Dumb bitch.

He's obviously not an Incel if he has a girlfriend.

It's crazy how kinda mainstream this forum has become.

it could be anyone, even you or me hahahahs

jfl how can he be incel if he has a girlfriend

While the guy is obviously not an incel, he is kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy in some sense. Thought he was an incel, made an account on this forum, got a gf, asked her about incels, his gf found out he had (has? :lasereyes:) a .is account, consequently his gf has likely already broken up with him, causing him to celibate once more. If his gf did break up with him, at least he got his just deserts for LARPing here :feelshehe:

Even if you ascend, your gf will reject you for being an ex-incel
Bruuuuuuuuutal af

Lucky. I've never been featured. I sometimes check to see who they're talking about but they just ignore me :feelsUgh:
I need to tell you this, man, :feelshaha::feelshaha: fucking IT retards.
I am lurking on there right now and a post from 2 days ago showing that thread started by @Retardfuel, the thread was called 'Based cartelcel'.
The thread shows a fake video about a woman being 'executed' by a cartel mf, but that didnt actually happen, instead the guy just brushed her teeth with a tooth brush. I guess since ITretards cant see that video since they dont have an account or some shit.
AND I WAS IN THE SCREENSHOT :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab::dab:

I am lurking on there right now and a post from 2 days ago showing that thread started by @Retardfuel, the thread was called 'Based cartelcel'.
The thread shows a fake video about a woman being 'executed' by a cartel mf, but that didnt actually happen, instead the guy just brushed her teeth with a tooth brush. I guess since ITretards cant see that video since they dont have an account or some shit.
AND I WAS IN THE SCREENSHOT :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab::dab:
They got baited hard, I knew they not gonna watch the entire video lmfao

They got baited hard, I knew they not gonna watch the entire video lmfao
A cuck in the comments is saying that we need to be thrown in jail for watching that video :feelzez:

Glorious bait. My god, those are some dumb motherfuckers. I know they aren't the brightest bunch but they keep surprising me. Absolute sheeple

Admin should look at the logs and see if there is the email bounce back error.

Kill infiltrated fakecels

Today, I randomly decided to try and make an account on Incels.is using his email, and the message ' Email addresses must be unique.

OPSEC failure. Should not give away address used for registration here.

He's not an incel :feelswhat: thus person needs a BANana.

"My boyfriend has sex with me but he is involuntarily celibate"

Guys its @mentalcel1 you sick fuck you actually ascended

She thinks he is an incel yet he gets to cream her pussy, retarted female brain never ceases to amaze me
No kidding. Imagine ascending and your gf gets suspicious you’re still incel fucking lol it’s over

Incel- any man a woman doesn’t like

There is no chance this is real. It is impossible for the vast majority of this forum to ascend. There is a reason we are incels.

Maybe you're the guy, GrAYnigger.
Sure mate. The Reddit post was made 5 months ago, meaning the account of the guy in question has to be at least 5 months old. I signed up yesterday. Adds up.