Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think my anger is justified

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
When your life turns into a living hell, you start questioning your entire existence. You start asking why? How did I get here? Why did my life turn out that way?

I think it all can be traced back to the time when I was 7 years old. That was when all it kicked off; back then I was the weird, ugly kid which turned me into a subject of mockery at school. Over the years, I tried to convince myself that looks did not matter. I was so desperate to find the real reason behind my suffering, but I didn't want it to be my looks (cope, right?). I used to muse such thoughts each night when I'm laying alone in bed while others are out partying, having fun, or even having sex. It always bothered me that I was excluded. But what bothered me more was the WHY? Why am I being excluded?

I did everything I possibly could to fit into society, but I always got rejected - I was always treated like scum, it was baffling beyond reckoning. I supported their degenerate agendas, hoping that'll make me a part of society, I treated everyone with the utmost respect only to see those exact same people screw me over and betray me. And for what? For some girl they never had a chance with? That was the moment it dawned on me - it's women that are causing my suffering. The sole reason I was bullied so much at school is because other guys wanted to assert their dominance. And the best way to do that is by putting the weaklings down; by preying on the weak, defeated individuals you can show how strong and alpha you are. Surprisingly (that was surprising to my blue pilled brain at the time), that was appealing to women! Women liked these types of individuals, they gave them pussy, love, and respected them more than they ever respected me. Regardless of how abusive they were. The bullying I was subjected to forced me to withdraw from society. I started to avoid humans all together, because every time I opened my mouth, I was ridiculed and harassed mercilessly. Moreover, women have never shown any interest in me due to my appearance which only exacerbated my feelings of insecurity and lowered my self esteem even more.

To conclude, I firmly believe that most of my suffering on this earth was due to the fact that I'm unattractive to women. It's like domino pieces; women not liking me led to bullying (and involuntary celibacy) which led to low self esteem and anxiety, which in turn, led to isolation. And isolation triggered mental issues. Now I'm stuck in this insufferable, lonely hell we call life, with no hope left. All of my dreams were shattered to pieces by women. Therefore, I think that my anger towards them is justified.

What do you guys think? Do you agree?

Last edited:
P6jip1wqflz51

It is very much justifiable indeed boyo, dealing with problems that you have no control over and being blamed and even demonized for the things that is beyond our control as mere mortals is just ridiculous and it is very obvious what comes next after all that alienation and years upon years of pain sorrow and mistreatment of course people that experienced that will be filled with anger frustration hatred and full of revulsions.

you didnt ask for this shit AND where given bad genetics and or a poor family.

your anger is justified , society ( that is gynocentric / superficial ) , that began catering to woman ,
is to blame .

they could easily fix your situation or any man in pain / denial of sex .

BUT THEY DONT . what is just satanic as it gets.

Last edited:
Your anger is not only justified, but a natural response to the sheer debauchery of the world around us. In fact, all the angER expressed here is justified.

I'm practically in the same boat as you. I wanted to be a scientist when I was younger, but with my -tism and getting constantly bullied in my school years I pretty much failed in most of my classes. Now I'm a moneyless NEET that has no college education while all those preppy normalfags and preppy chads go to college and get their degrees, start families, and/or become degenerates I'm left alone, rotting away. I only have obscure imageboards and the bible to cope. I haven't even started studying compsci, I'm too lazy and distracted. fuck. Oh wait, and let me not forget this- I go on youtube and look at all those normalfag fucks getting engineering, compsci degrees- actual fucking chads and tyrones and roastoids.

Attachments

• wehrmacht soldier smoking reaction pic.jpg
    wehrmacht soldier smoking reaction pic.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 327483248932.png
    327483248932.png
    537.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
When your life turns into a living hell, you start questioning your entire existence. You start asking why? How did I get here? Why did my life turn out that way?

I think it all can be traced back to the time when I was 7 years old. That was when all it kicked off; back then I was the weird, ugly kid which turned me into a subject of mockery at school. Over the years, I tried to convince myself that looks did not matter. I was so desperate to find the real reason behind my suffering, but I didn't want it to be my looks (cope, right?). I used to muse such thoughts each night when I'm laying alone in bed while others are out partying, having fun, or even having sex. It always bothered me that I was excluded. But what bothered me more was the WHY? Why am I being excluded?

I did everything I possibly could to fit into society, but I always got rejected - I was always treated like scum, it was baffling beyond reckoning. I supported their degenerate agendas, hoping that'll make me a part of society, I treated everyone with the utmost respect only to see those exact same people screw me over and betray me. And for what? For some girl they never had a chance with? That was the moment it dawned on me - it's women that are causing my suffering. The sole reason I was bullied so much at school is because other guys wanted to assert their dominance. And the best way to do that is by putting the weaklings down; by preying on the weak, defeated individuals you can show how strong and alpha you are. Surprisingly (that was surprising to my blue pilled brain at the time), that was appealing to women! Women liked these types of individuals, they gave them pussy, love, and respected them more than they ever respected me. Regardless of how abusive they were. The bullying I was subjected to forced me to withdraw from society. I started to avoid humans all together, because every time I opened my mouth, I was ridiculed and harassed mercilessly. Moreover, women have never shown any interest in me due to my appearance which only exacerbated my feelings of insecurity and lowered my self esteem even more.

To conclude, I firmly believe that most of my suffering on this earth was due to the fact that I'm unattractive to women. It's like domino pieces; women not liking me led to bullying (and involuntary celibacy) which led to low self esteem and anxiety, which in turn, led to isolation. And isolation triggered mental issues. Now I'm stuck in this insufferable, lonely hell we call life, with no hope left. All of my dreams were shattered to pieces by women. Therefore, I think that my anger towards them is justified.

You know what needs to be done to ease your suffERing

I'm practically in the same boat as you. I wanted to be a scientist when I was younger, but with my -tism and getting constantly bullied in my school years I pretty much failed in most of my classes. Now I'm a moneyless NEET that has no college education while all those preppy normalfags and preppy chads go to college and get their degrees, start families, and/or become degenerates I'm left alone, rotting away. I only have obscure imageboards and the bible to cope. I haven't even started studying compsci, I'm too lazy and distracted. fuck.
I hold a STEM degree, but my social anxiety and autism are off the charts that I can't maintain any meaningful jobs. Everyone feels "uncomfortable" around me. People in college have avoided me and did their best to not interact with me. I think my case is ever sadder since I have a degree that I can't utilize to my advantage. Plus, I don't see the point in getting a job. Living off NEETbux (around 1000$ a month) is more than enough for me. I don't see the point in climbing the social hierarchy.

It's justified to be angry at a world that doesn't deserve kindness or mercy.

I hold a STEM degree, but my social anxiety and autism are off the charts that I can't maintain any meaningful jobs. Everyone feels "uncomfortable" around me. People in college have avoided me and did their best to not interact with me. I think my case is ever sadder since I have a degree that I can't utilize to my advantage. Plus, I don't see the point in getting a job. Living off NEETbux (around 1000$ a month) is more than enough for me. I don't see the point in climbing the social hierarchy.
What kind of degree do you have? I plan on just reading math and coding pdfs, which I already have saved. Also, how many normalfags are in STEM now? I'd imagine it's quite a bit.

(Y)our anger is completely justified.

It is especially enraging that there is no meaningful solution to our problems, besides death.

We will never find a precious partner in this life, and we will always be at the receiving end of society and normies trash aimed directly at us, simply for being seen as a loser

Math/CS

it's mostly ricecels tbh. 95% of the people in the class were ricecles. They're blue pilled, but they ain't normies. They were just as lonely.
Ah, okay. I see a whole bunch of normalfags on youtube going into STEM, guess it depends on where you're at.

Ah, okay. I see a whole bunch of normalfags on youtube going into STEM, guess it depends on where you're at.
Normies go into CS, but they avoid math cuz they're generally low IQ . Most of my classes were pure mathematics; Galois theory, complex analysis, etc.

Your anger is completely normal.

shit man, just read the whole thing. relatable as fuck, yes i agree 100%

im surprised you havent gone ER because they've been trying hard to convince you to.

im glad you came to terms with the real reason you're being excluded now, and stopped trying to cater to them, its not great but its better than being unattractive and bluepilled

why is bullying and inceldom justified but hatred and anger aren't?

High IQ. I remember believing in bluepilled copes such as "it's your personality" and that's gaslighting since it keeps you blaming yourself for your failures rather than your circumstances.

I was also very shocked when I found out that women liked those kinds of men. It killed all respect that I had for women and something in my heart changed towards them. I hate them with all of my being and have been hating them for last 10 years.