Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think most people who claim to have high IQ on this forum are simply autistic.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
For a long time I have read quite curious beings of light on this forum who have always boasted of having a high IQ and that their thinking is based on that superiority. Some say that official tests have been done, and others simply intuit it through solving patterns on a random website.

However, by pure probability, most people who say this are lying. Of course, having an IQ of 100 It's the average for many whites, but to tell you that you have 110 or more, I think that's a big lie and what we mean by "high IQ" in this forum is a lot of humid repetitions that water is wet, sometimes with studies to support it. Bringing studies and creating arguments does not seem to me to be a sign of high IQ but rather of a truly persistent person in gathering information, something quite common among autistic people, but I don't see any genuine authentic intelligence, highly sophisticated arguments, no, just nasty data collection.

I don't think it will really matter much once intelligence can be automated.

I'll embrace it.

My iq was tested at 120 as an autist

Wanting to be high IQ is just wanting to MOG
You can't escape the eternal faggy status contest, even here.

Bringing studies and creating arguments does not seem to me to be a sign of high IQ but rather of a truly persistent person in gathering information, something quite common among autistic people, but I don't see any genuine authentic intelligence, highly sophisticated arguments, no, just nasty data collection.
I agree.

What if we say someone else is high IQ like @Efiliste ?

Anyone who advertises their "high IQ" is most likely overcompensating, and if not, a faggot

Without forgetting that IQ itself focuses on social learning capacity, through examples of habits or information tactics in real time, people are filtered in their sources of information and social interpretations.

For a long time I have read quite curious beings of light on this forum who have always boasted of having a high IQ and that their thinking is based on that superiority. Some say that official tests have been done, and others simply intuit it through solving patterns on a random website.

However, by pure probability, most people who say this are lying. Of course, having an IQ of 100 It's the average for many whites, but to tell you that you have 110 or more, I think that's a big lie and what we mean by "high IQ" in this forum is a lot of humid repetitions that water is wet, sometimes with studies to support it. Bringing studies and creating arguments does not seem to me to be a sign of high IQ but rather of a truly persistent person in gathering information, something quite common among autistic people, but I don't see any genuine authentic intelligence, highly sophisticated arguments, no, just nasty data collection.
The average IQ of the forum is 100 or less. I will wager money on this.

But I am curious though. What do you consider to be a sign of high intelligence? Consider that it's a difficult thing to accurately estimate from the outside. This is why we have psychometric tests designed to roughly estimate it. Also consider the possibility that you may not be able to identify high intelligence if you're of lower intelligence. But this second point is not always true, because we can identify skill, talent, and natural ability without being skilled, talented, or having the natural ability ourselves (it happens all of the time with sports and entertainment).

What do you consider to be a sign of high intelligence?
Yes, I think that psychometric tests are the best approach, but always with the seriousness and rigor that a test of these characteristics requires and not some kind of vague approximation how many consider through online tests and a certain narcissism.
But this second point is not always true, because we can identify skill, talent, and natural ability without being skilled, talented, or having the natural ability ourselves (it happens all of the time with sports and entertainment).
There is indeed knowledge that will require a great effort from me to understand (such as pure sciences with a fairly strong mathematical basis behind them) And then there is pure admiration for a high ability in what one might call pattern recognition and problem solving. Not only do people with high IQ have the ability to solve problems and identify more complicated patterns, but it is also the speed.

Bringing studies and creating arguments does not seem to me to be a sign of high IQ but rather of a truly persistent person in gathering information, something quite common among autistic people, but I don't see any genuine authentic intelligence, highly sophisticated arguments, no, just nasty data collection.
fax

I am low IQ and retarded.

My performance in real life backs this claim.

IQ test don't measure your intelligence, you can do one 2 times and do better than the one before

im 120 iq and autistic but you guys aint gonna believe me now lol

inteligence not = making logical arguements