Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think most islamic terrorists in Europe are actually incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
They are almost always ugly men in their 20's. Some of them are "refugees" aka majority single male crowd which European whores have imported by the millions. Some of the lone mass of men get the ficki ficki with a German girl but most of them are jerking it off while living in some shitty housing. Objectively they are worse off than they were in their native homelands.

The attacks tend to have 0 planning behind them, often targeting women. None of the targets are political and the perpetrators never try to spread their ideology by writing a manifesto or something. Yes they will often say "I am an ISIS warrior" and some bullshit but it's probably because it makes them look far less pathetic when they are doing it.

The Charlie Hebdo shooters were both in their 30 and unmarried

The Berlin truck attacker was a single refugee

The recent Nice attacker was single and alone

And the list goes on.

However, many of the most prominent attackers like Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel or Omar Mateen had a family, and even kids. So yeah, you do have a point. The "successful" attacks are perpetrated by real jihadists, and the random chaotic ones are perpetrated by sexually frustrated guys who use Jihad as a way to take out their anger on others.

Empires and countries throughout history often used war to deal with male surplus within their territories and prevent internal problems that could have arisen due to high male sexlessness.
Muslim terrorist organizations also recognize the potential of what a lonely, desperate male with basically nothing to lose is willing to do for vague promises of orgies in heaven.

with the high level of oppression im surprised there arent more attacks by desperate and radicalized jihad-cels.
What oppression? Oppression that good-looking enough Arabs (Persians, Pakis, Pashtuns...) are free to have sex in Europe with European native women, while good-looking enough Europeans can't do the same in the countries from where these asylum seekers come? Europeans aren't even allowed to enter Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan etc. as asylum claimants. Asylum fraudsters are given free accommodation, free food, money for discos etc. and you guys talk about oppression...

They are almost always ugly men in their 20's. Some of them are "refugees" aka majority single male crowd which European whores have imported by the millions. Some of the lone mass of men get the ficki ficki with a German girl but most of them are jerking it off while living in some shitty housing. Objectively they are worse off than they were in their native homelands.

The attacks tend to have 0 planning behind them, often targeting women. None of the targets are political and the perpetrators never try to spread their ideology by writing a manifesto or something. Yes they will often say "I am an ISIS warrior" and some bullshit but it's probably because it makes them look far less pathetic when they are doing it.
Many of them actually had children with children form their home countries. Some of them were drug users, not religious in any sense of the word, and were involved in relationships with men and women. As you say, they just latch onto Islam to add fuel to the fire and disguise their real motivations. Islamic State loves them because they can call them soldiers of the caliphate and point to the international nature of Islam.
Tbh I don't care if they are Islamic or not. What matters is that they kill infidels/sluts/normies/faggots/cucks in Western countries. I hate the West so much that reading the high scores is all I look forward to nowadays.
People will say that you should be concerned by Islamic terror attacks. But the truth is they don't impact you! Subhumans live an isolated existence and don't go partying/clubbing/drinking like a degenerate so they'll likely be elsewhere when the terror attacks occur. If subhumans aren't entitled to sex, soysociety isn't entitled to safety. Islam is the one thing left that opposes the West.

Here are several from Australia. All have mental illness but hide their actions in the Islamic ideology:

Last edited:
Many of them actually had children with children form their home countries. Some of them were drug users, not religious in any sense of the word, and were involved in relationships with men and women. As you say, they just latch onto Islam to add fuel to the fire and disguise their real motivations. Islamic State loves them because they can call them soldiers of the caliphate and point to the international nature of Islam.
Tbh I don't care if they are Islamic or not. What matters is that they kill infidels/sluts/normies/faggots/cucks in Western countries. I hate the West so much that reading the high scores is all I look forward to nowadays.
People will say that you should be concerned by Islamic terror attacks. But the truth is they don't impact you! Subhumans live an isolated existence and don't go partying/clubbing/drinking like a degenerate so they'll likely be elsewhere when the terror attacks occur. If subhumans aren't entitled to sex, soysociety isn't entitled to safety. Islam is the one thing left that opposes the West.

Here are several from Australia. All have mental illness but hide their actions in the Islamic ideology:
You can use the same argument for most mass murders tbh. Even ones that are on the opposite side of the spectrum. For example, Breivik had several mental issues and used right wing ideology to justify his murders. The same applies for the Hanau shooter in Germany last year (some claim he was an incel, but I think he was just a mentally ill "Nazi"). Not that I care if Muslims or right wing extremists kill a bunch of people, I'm just stating that the argument could be applied to almost any shooter who claims to have an ideology.
If subhumans aren't entitled to sex, soysociety isn't entitled to safety. Islam is the one thing left that opposes the West.
I have the same mindset tbh. If it doesn't benefit me, it can go to hell. I don't care.
with the high level of oppression im surprised there arent more attacks by desperate and radicalized jihad-cels.
Nazicels, lonelycels, and other socially disenfranchised groups are more dangerous to soyciety than Muslims these days (as a subhuman I don't care). Look at the last successful mass shooting, Brenton Tarrant in 2019. It wasn't perpetrated by Muslims. In fact, if you sum up the deaths from recent jihad attempts they aren't near as half as Brenton's. Muslims seem to be no longer interested in mass shootings. Most of their attacks are pathetic lone wolf knife attacks. Or retarded vehicular jihad attacks that end up with a low death toll. The Nice attack (not the one from last year but the one from 2016) and the Florida attack (also in 2016) had high death tolls, but that's about it.

Last edited:
Well that much is obvious. No one Who has a Regular hole To nut into goes and heros.

muslim tax is real though. a white chad is universally desired by foids while chaddams arent. ethnic tax is real.

and for low SMV ethnics its way more brutal. therefore they get radicalized easily.

yes euros cant become refugees in muslim countries. but so what? a muslim in the west wont relate to that. they're already in the west, so whether the white counterparts can easily migrate to muslim world doesnt matter. what a low SMV ethnic gonna see is discrimination everywhere from local whites, and also being poor and low status. eventually they cant cope and crack.
What oppression? You did not answer.

"muslim tax" or "chaddam tax"? One refers to religion only and the other to ethnicity. I can say that being a good-looking, tall, young, muscular arab with black hair and perfect skin attracts more blonde pussy here than good-looking, tall, young, muscular local blonde man. So by your logic there's a Lutheran tax here.

So you agreed with me that European men are the oppressed here; they must pay for the foreign men, they must allow them to fuck their women and they aren't even allowed to do the same as the migrant men (migrate to their countries as asylum seekers, be given free stuff and try to get the local women into relationships), because they are not equal; the asylum seeker young men have more rights and opportunities.

Even if good-looking European men were desired by muslim and arab women, it does not matter! These relationships are very, very rare and involve conversion to islam. While European cuck societies offer European women to arabs and muslims and african men. You are at war with European men taking our women. What should be done of course is that every muslim and arab and african man in Europe should be tortured and killed and nuclear weapons, NATO etc. should be used to kill all muslims and arabs in their lands of origin also and to take their oil and women.

Poor and low status muslim man has it better than European man with the same conditions; at least the muslim man's religion and culture protects their women from being taken by foreigners.

I can't even go to nearby grocery store or library without seeing my women/girls being taken by handsome and NT asylum seeker men almost every time. That's why I only go early in the morning when there's the least amount of people.