Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think mestizos have it harder than blacks

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
A lot of people seem to think that African Americans have the lowest SMV but I don't agree, tbh. In America, most people think mestizos are all Mexican, and Mexicans are seen as poor, illegal, day-laborers. Not only this, the height pill affects Mexicans way more than American blacks. Most white women absolutely do not want to be seen with a short Mexican; it's an automatic smv hit. You see white women fawn over black men, but almost never over a mestizo.

A lot of people seem to think that African Americans have the lowest SMV but I don't agree, tbh. In America, most people think mestizos are all Mexican, and Mexicans are seen as poor, illegal, day-laborers. Not only this, the height pill affects Mexicans way more than American blacks. Most white women absolutely do not want to be seen with a short Mexican; it's an automatic smv hit. You see white women fawn over black men, but almost never over a mestizo.
But Mexicans make up 30 to 40 percent of the population, its easier to date your own race

But Mexicans make up 30 to 40 percent of the population, its easier to date your own race

that figure seems way too exaggerated.

@Colvin76 thoughts?

Mestizo foid mindset is the next: why would I take what I have in my country when I can get white men that don't exist at my homecountry?

Mestizo foid mindset is the next: why would I take what I have in my country when I can get white men that don't exist at my homecountry?
Fair. white cock only for every foid it seems

Fair. white cock only for every foid it seems

That's been the rule for so many years ever since whites invented guns, trained horses, and became immune to dozens of diseases back in the Conquistador days.

That's been the rule for so many years ever since whites invented guns, trained horses, and became immune to dozens of diseases back in the Conquistador days.
Fucking over for us ethnics